51.

It was 9.30a.m in the morning and Pankaj was busily getting ready for the meeting.This was the second opportunity God has given him and he did not want anything to distract him this time.

He collected all the important papers and files and got ready to leave.He told Rajamma to take good care of Shruthi and he was gone in his car.

Vishwa reached the town at midnight.He stayed in a hotel room.He wanted to see Shruthi immediately but he had to wait until morning.He was awake all night and slept only by 6 a.m in the morning.He suddenly got up and looked at the watch.He was shocked that he had overslept until 9a.m.He hurried to the bathroom to take a shower.He got ready in 15 mins.He wore a white shirt with a cream casual pant.He made sure he looked great.He took his phone and checked the directions to Shruthi's house again.He put on his coolers and was all set to meet her.

He reached her house by 9.45.He stood 10 feet from her entrance and started watching the house.He hid behind a tree when a car came out of the entrance.He watched carefully as Pankaj passed him in his car.He breathed in relief.

He did not know who was with her in the house.He actually did not know if Shruthi was in her house.He only hoped that she was safe in her hometown.

A small boy walked past Vishwa.Vishwa called him."Do you know Shruthi of that house",he asked.

"Yes uncle.I know her well.She used to play with me whenever she is free",the boy answered.

"Is she there in her house now",asked Vishwa.

"I don't know uncle,"he said.
Vishwa thought for a moment and then took a paper from his bag and wrote something on it.
He handed the note to the boy and said,"Give this note to Shruthi.If Shruthi is not there,come and give this back to me".

The boy nodded and went inside her house while Vishwa stood 10 feet from her house behind a tree.He was very tensed.He looked around at the scenic view to calm his mind.The place was very silent surrounded by two or three bungalows.There were trees and bushes everywhere.Every bungalow seemed to have a lawn and a garden with colourful flowers.It was a treat to the eyes.He wondered how beautiful and different it was from his city.

Shruthi was staring out of the window left to the fire place.She was looking at the garden.She was lost in her own thoughts.She suddenly heard her name being called loudly and turned to see who it was.It was her little neighbour Adhitya.
"Hey Aadhi.How are you?",she said looking surprised.
"Am fine aunty.How are you.When did you come here?",he asked.

"I came yesterday",she said.

He gave her the piece of paper."What is this?",asked Shruthi but he did not answer and ran out of the house.
She looked at him confused and then opened it.Her eyes went wide as she read it.

"Hai Shruthi.This is Vishwa.I am waiting for you outside your house.Please do come",it said.

She could not believe it.She went to her room and refreshed quickly.She brushed her hair and made sure she did not look very bad.She went inside the kitchen.Rajamma was busy cutting vegetables.

"Raji ma.I am feeling bored.I want to get some fresh air.I will go walking and be back in 30 mins",she informed.

"Ok dear.Make sure you come soon",she warned.

Shruthi nodded and ran out of the house.She came out of the main entrance and looked in the opposite direction.She heard someone clap.She turned around to see Vishwa come from behind a tree.He was looking handsome as usual.She could not hide the happiness she felt when she saw him.He grinned at her.He raised his hand and showed her the card that she had bought for him.Shruthi smiled shyly.He kissed the card and Shruthi started blushing vigorously.She slowly moved in his direction.