7.

Shruthi wore a simple green kurtha and a blue jean.She took her handbag and came out of her room.

Vishwa was sitting on the couch and watching Tv.He wore a dark brown hoodie and black jeans.

"Hey Im ready.",she informed.

He turned to look at her and smiled.
"Not bad you got ready in just an hour",he teased.

"What do you want to buy",he asked.

"Clothes,cosmetics,sandals and some books to read",she said thoughtfully.

Vishwa rolled his eyes."I better pack my clothes and food.It might take a few days to return home I guess",he joked.

Shruthi laughed at his response.They locked the house and took the lift to the parking area.

He casually got on his bike and gestured her to sit behind him.

Shruthi was shocked.Why hadn't she thought about this.She could have suggested to book a cab but now it was too late.

She stood there glued to the floor.
He started the engine and looked at her.She was standing there lost in thoughts.
"Hey",he called."What happened.Aren't you coming?",he asked.

"Um yes but I thought we are going in a taxi because Im conscious about pollution ",she lied.

He looked at her for a moment.He locked his bike and came near her.
"It is ok.We can use my car",he said pointing at a car which was parked next to the bike.

Shruthi sighed in relief but she did not expect him to own a car at least not at this age.

He got into the car and opened the front door for her which she gladly accepted and sat beside him.

He was definitely a different guy because he was career oriented.He was conscious about his fitness because he went jogging everyday and holds a good job while most other guys of his age were still struggling to get a job.

She came out of her thoughts when a hand waved in front of her.
She turned to look at him.
"Helloooo! Where on earth were you",he said.

"Sorry I was lost in thoughts",she said.
"Ya .I can see",he said.
"I told you that I was taking you to a mall so that you can buy all that you want in one place",he said.

"Ya that will be fine",she replied.

After that he switched on the music player and the rest of the ride was silent.

They reached the mall in 30 mins.He parked the car and joined her near the lift.They went to the first floor and took a look at the shops there.
She went into a cosmetic section and slowly selected what she wanted.He stood behind her watching her testing the pieces carefully.
"Girls are girls always" he thought in his mind and smiled to himself.
Then she went into a showroom to have a look at the clothes displayed.
He wanted her to have some privacy while choosing her dress so he informed her that he would be back in a few minutes and went to buy some goods for himself.

When he came after 15mins,she was at the bill counter paying for what she bought.

When she opened the door to a book shop,she heard him call her name.

"Can we take a break",He said looking at her."Remember we did not have our breakfast and I am feeling hungry",He said.

She bit her lips and gave him an apologetic look."Im sorry",she said.

"Hey not a problem.Let's go to the food court",he said.
They went to the 4th floor.Although it was a week day,the mall was still crowded.

They took a look at the food stalls there and ordered what they wanted.
When they came to their table someone called Vishwa's name.
They turned around to see who it was.In the far corner of the food court, there were three guys looking at them with a bright smile.They came near them and Vishwa got up and gave them a friendly hug.
"Hey dude,wazzup man?",said one of the guys.
"Nothing da just came shopping",he said in a casual tone.
"Shopping?",He repeated and looked at Shruthi.
Vishwa looked at her and said"Yes shopping".
Anyone could say that the guy was curious to know who shruthi was.
"And she is?",he asked
"She is Shruthi,my live-in",he said flatly.
Shruthi was surprised at first and then turned red of embarassment.
She expected him to say friend or at least Sara's friend but what is that term live-in.It was very embarassing for her.
The guy on the other hand was not shocked at all.He just said "Oh",casually and smiled at her.
"This is Raghav, Vishal and Vivek,my collegues ",he introduced and looked at her.

She said,"Hai", and forced a smile.
"You got a pretty live-in man!",
raghav said with a wink.

"Ohh man!you know I am not that type",said Vishwa in a boring tone.

"I am not that type either",said Shruthi with a stern look.

Both Raghav and Vishwa turned to look at her.She gave them a pointed look after which they discussed some office matters and then they left for their table shortly.

Shruthi and Vishwa had their breakfast in an unusual silence.
Shruthi was debating with her mind whether to ask him about the "live-in introduction" now or later.At last she decided to ask him now.

"What did you introduce me to them as",she asked suppressing her anger.

He looked at her and said "live-in",casually munching his food.

"What does that mean",she asked staring at him.

"It is a reference to a person who shares the same roof.It is common in big cities like this.",he explained.

"Oh but I did not like the reference",she said honestly.

"So?",he asked cooly.She was taken by surprise.She did not know what to answer.

"Don't call me like that here after",she finally said.
"ok",was all that he replied.

It was 11am by the time they left the food court.They went to different shops and made their purchases.
Vishwa was tired of walking around the mall and he hoped that she was done with the purchases.

Shruthi at first was angry with him but as time passed they joked and teased each other and she was ok with his company.

Vishwa on the other hand was very casual with her.He did not do anything to impress her.He talked to her like he talked to Raghav or his other male friends.He did not mind carrying some bags for her and also teased her saying his hand might get fractured at the end of the day.

When she was completely done,she informed him and he thanked God for that.They drove back to the apartment happily and Shruthi thought that it was a great start for her.