20.

One afternoon Vishwa was having lunch with Raghav in their office canteen.
"Hey this food tastes so good man!",said Raghav munching his food.
Vishwa was silently eating his food.
"You seem to be preoccupied.Whats up Vishwa",he asked with concern.

"Nothing",said Vishwa casually.
"Are you thinking about that incident?",asked Raghav

Vishwa glared at him."I told you not to talk about it",said Vishwa
Raghav raised his hands and said"Ok ok.I won't.Your stare can burn me to death.You know",he said with a laugh.
Vishwa ignored him.
"Have you spoke to Sara about this",asked Raghav

"No.Why should I",snapped Vishwa.

Raghav sighed.He was getting worried about Vishwa's behaviour these days.He often lost his temper and Raghav knew the reason but there was no way he could do something to comfort him.

They ate in an unusual silence.
"Don't you think Shruthi should know about this",said Raghav.

"No.She better not know",he said. He pointed his finger at Raghav and said",I want you to keep your mouth shut when you meet her"
Raghav took a deep breath and said",Ok".

Vishwa went to the mall to get some stuffs for him.He entered the dvd store and picked up all the movies that he had missed to watch recently.

He was very excited because he loved watching movies in the night.He went to his apartment feeling happy.It had been a long time since he watched movies at night.Ever since Shruthi joined him,he did not get time to watch.The number of dvds he bought was enough to keep him busy for a week at night.

He came home and got changed.He ate his dinner fast and turned on the dvd player.He inserted his favourite movie's dvd and sat on the couch.He soon got involved in the movie.

Shruthi entered the house and smiled at Vishwa who was staring at the TV screen.He greeted her without even looking from the screen.
Shruthi noticed that the movie was her favourite too but she did not want to ask him to play it again because he was very much involved in it.

She had her dinner with her colleague Veera so she went into her room.She thanked Sara for having a separate Tv connection in her room.She closed the door and started watching Tv in her room.

Suddenly she heard a knock on the door."Come in",she called out.
Vishwa entered looking frustrated.
"Could I use you Tv to watch the rest if the movie",he asked.

She gave him a questioning look.
"Something is wrong with that Tv.I cannot play the dvd.It is not working,"he said.

She looked at him in silence.
"It is a good movie and it is the important part of the movie where it got struck.Don't know what Aadhi will do after breaking up with his girlfriend",he blurted.

Scared that he might have a nervous breakdown she said," Ok you can watch it here."

She got up to leave the room when he practically jumped to the Tv and started connecting the dvd player.
"How long will it take for this movie to get over",she asked.

"Two hours",he said.
She looked at the watch,it was 10pm already.Two hours meant he won't be out of her room until midnight.

"I am feeling sleepy already",she informed.

"Sleep here",said he showing the place beside him on the bed.

"Excuse me",she said and glared at him.
"Ok ok Take my room",he said.

She muttered something and left the room.

She entered his room and was shocked.His room was no less than a pigsty.All his clothes were scattered all over and his undergarments hung on the edge of his bed.
A few left overs of what he ate last night lay there on the floor.

She came out of his room and went back to her room.

"Welcome back",he said glancing at her."I did not know that you preferred to watch the movie with me",he said and winked at her.

She rolled her eyes."Your room is worse than a pigsty.How do you expect me to sleep there",she said.

"Is it?My room wasn't this clean before",he said looking innocent.

"Do you ever know the meaning of clean",she asked

"Shhh keep quiet. This is an important scene",he said.

She sighed and went around to the other side of the bed and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Sit comfortably.Don't be scared of me.I m not that type",he said not looking at her.
He was leaning on a pillow against the wall.His legs were stretched along the bed.

"I am not scared of you",she said and leaned comfortably on the wall and made sure there was enormous space between them.
"Make sure you switch off the TV after the movie before you go to your room",she said and he nodded.

She felt conscious about sitting beside him.She forced herself to be awake but after sometime she could not resist and she fell asleep.