25.

"Have you got along with Shruthi",asked Raghav

"Who told you we fought?",asked Vishwa.

"It is written all over your face",said Raghav

Vishwa sighed and said,"It became worse"

"Why what happened?"
"She wants to shift to a hostel",said Vishwa sadly.

"Really.What did you do?",asked Raghav in a shocked tone.

"I did not do anything da.She makes a fuss about everything",he said.

"Like what?",asked Raghav.

"Practically everything da",he said.
Raghav did not want to push much so he kept quiet.

Vishwa looked at him and smiled,"Why are you so upset?Can't tolerate if I mess up with Shruthi?"

"Yes",he replied honestly.
"Hey! really?You did not tell me.Do you have a crush on her",asked Vishwa

"Yes I do but nothing serious",he stated.
"Why not?",asked Vishwa

"Should I?",asked Raghav.

"Good choice Raghav.She is not like other city girls who have numerous boy friends and cheat on every one of them.She is different.She goes to office straight from apartment and comes straight home from office.No pubs or parties in between.She doesn't waste time on phone or social networking sites.She watches Tv,cooks dinner and goes to sleep.She is definitely a very special girl da",he finished.

Raghav gave him a questioning look."You seem to admire her so much.Why didn't you develop a feeling for her",he asked.

When Vishwa opened his mouth to say something Raghav interrupted"Oh don't tell me that:I am not that type; crap again",he said looking bored.

"You both fight a lot but deep inside you really do care for her.That night when some guys on the road teased her.Remember what you did.I was shocked to see you.You were hitting them like a mad person.I had to drag you to my car to save them from getting murdered",he said.

"Don't talk about it",said Vishwa.

"Don't you still realize how you feel for her.You are protective.You admire her.When her dad came to visit her you shifted to my place just to help her.You refuse to have dinner with me but prefer to take the parcel home probably to eat with her.You like spending time with her",said Raghav and waited for his reply.

"I do not know what you are talking about.You are summing up all the incidents that took place casually.I did not do anything on purpose and I don't have any intention to impress her",he said

"Deny all you want but truth and love cannot be hidden.",said Raghav and winked at him.

"By the way since the probability of you falling in love with Shruthi is high,I would like to sacrifice my crush for you ",he said.

"Was this sacrifice made after you laid your eyes on the newly appointed girl who you kept complimenting yesterday?",asked Vishwa with a sly smile.

"Exactly.None of my crushes have transformed into love.I haven't felt true love yet.So trying my best to find one",he said and winked.

"All the best dude",said Vishwa and winked back.

When Vishwa came home after work,Shruthi was really packing her things.
"Are you really shifting",asked Vishwa

"Yes",she said
"Is it because of me?",he asked.

"Only because of you",she replied.

"Hey wait.If I am the reason,you can stay here,I will shift to my friend's house",he said hastily.

"No thanks",she replied.

"This apartment is safe for you.I don't think you will feel good in a hostel.You should get good room mates.Not all girls have a good character like you.",he blurted

"Thanks for the compliment but I am going",she informed.

Vishwa grew tense.He called Sara.
"Is she really leaving.Didn't you convince her",he asked.

"Yes she is",said Sara.

"Do something to stop her.Let her stay.I will shift to my friend's house.I can't stay here after she moves.The guilty feeling will kill me",he said.

"Hey cool man.Why are you soo upset",asked Sara sounding surprised.

"I am upset because I am the reason for her to shift.I am not that bad Sara.She is giving others the impression that I might have tortured her that she could not tolerate and decided to shift.That is not true Sars",he said worried.

Sara was surprised because Vishwa called her Sars only when he was too nervous.

"Cool down man.She is not shifting.She is only going to her town to meet her dad",she said.

Vishwa took a deep breath.

"Tomorrow is a holiday for some reason in her office.The next day is her OFF and then comes the Sunday.So she decided to go to her hometown",she finished.

"Oh that's it.Nothing serious?",he asked suspiciously.

"Not at all",she said.

"Thank God",he sighed.

"Why are you so nervous?",she asked.
"I don't want to be the reason for her to leave",he said.

"And nothing else?",she asked smiling.

"Hmmmm nothing else lady.Don't try to make me your entertainment.Now go sleep.Good night",he said.

"Good night Vish",she said.
Vishwa smiled to himself and went to sleep.