35.

The next day,Vivek was asked to come to manager's cabin.
"Good morning Sathish",said Vivek.
"Good morning Vivek.please sit down",said Sathish.

"You had requested me to appoint someone in your place when you are in Germany.I have found one person who can handle your team when you are gone",said Sathish.

"That is great Sathish.Who is it?",asked Vivek.
"Her name is Jasmine.She is currently in the U.K project.She is actually over qualified.She is a programmer and since we had no vacancies we put her in voice process for the time being",informed Sathish.
Vivek stood there shocked.

"You need to train her before you leave for Germany",said Sathish.

Vivek was shocked as well as surprised.He was sad that she would be in his team in his place when he was not there which meant he cannot spent time with her.He was happy because he was going to train her for a two weeks.

"I will ask her to meet you today.You can start the training immediately since we have less time",said Sathish.

"Ok Sathish",said Vivek and left.

************************
It was Vishwa's "off" that day and he hated to be alone again.He was broken by Shruthi's behaviour and did not feel like going out.He stayed in the apartment watching his dvds.

The door opened suddenly and Shruthi entered with Veera.
Vishwa gritted his teeth.
She looked at Vishwa and told Veera,"He is my friend's brother.He has come to visit her",she lied.

Veera smiled at him.
She took a file from her room and came out.They sat on the couch side by side andcstarted discussing some office matter.
Vishwa eyed both of them suspiciously.
There was no sign of anything personal.They were seriously discussing about their project.
After 30 mins Veera waved bye and went out.

"I think visitors are not allowed in , this apartment",said Vishwa.

"We had some things to discuss so he came",she said.

"Rules should not be broken at any cost",he said.

"Ok next time ill take him out to discuss things",she said casually.

"How often do you have to discuss things outside office?",he asked

"That is none of your business",she said.

"Of course it is.I can't let anyone hurt my .........uh...",he said and stopped to look at her.

She looked at him nervously as to what he was going to call her.

"Live-in",he finished.

She concealed her disappointment and said",Don't call me like that"

"So what do I call you",he said and raised his eye brow.

"You don't have to call me any thing.Now go sleep",she said.

"What about dinner",he asked.

"I had with Veera",she replied.

He clenched his fist,"Where on earth did this Veera originate from?",he thought.

"I thought you were going to cook for you so I can share it with you",he said.

"You did not have your dinner?",she asked looking surprised.

He shook his head.
"Ok give me 5 mins",she said and went to change.

After 5 mins,she went into the kitchen to cook for him.
Vishwa looked at her and smiled to himself."I know you care for me.I really love you Shruthi.I will make you mine",he thought.