Reversal 8

“Oh my God! They are going to interview me! Choi Group might really hire me!”

Taehyun jumps in excitement while clapping his hand after he received an email from the said company. He smiles when he calms down and is almost crying.

Finally, a job might be really his and a high salary. Just imagining about the money he’ll receive if he’ll just work properly, it’ll be a big help to him, to his family, and to Hueningkai.

“I can do this… right, Beomgyu? I can do this.”

Tears suddenly escaped when he muttered the name of his past lover. Maybe, the pain and guilt is still in there but somehow he’s already happy. He’s happy even though he made Beomgyu gives up on him.

Hueningkai stayed with Taehyun when Beomgyu left. He helped him moved on and be happy again. Taehyun worked in different part-time job just to survive college because his parent’s couldn’t help him anymore. He also had a scholarship that helped him a lot. Also, he received some financial help from Hueningkai’s family. He strived hard.

Taehyun actually looked for Beomgyu but even Beomgyu’s parents don’t know about where he is and eventually given up and just started a new life. He learned how to love Hueningkai who’s always been with him but it’s just that no one can top Beomgyu in his heart.

But he managed to move on.

“Babe! I got in! I’m now employed!” Taehyun announced and Hueningkai hugs him even lifts him up and kissed his lips.

“I told you it’s easy! Congratulations Babe! You’re so great!” Hueningkai complimented him.

“Thank you— oh my! I want to cry!” Taehyun exclaimed and looked up so tears won’t come down.

“It’s okay, Babe. You did well,” Huening rubs his back as he heard a low sob from his boyfriend.

“T-thank you… I prayed a lot for this,” Taehyun sniffs and just let his tears falls.

It’s Kang Taehyun’s first day at work, he readied himself well and got a lot of encouragement from Hueningkai before they both got off their house. Taehyun wear his ID and then scan it on the scanning turnstiles and get on the elevator.

Since the job is exclusive, Kang Taehyun doesn’t know is he going to assist and he’ll just meet today who’s going to give him instructions and that’s Mr. Park.

“President Choi doesn’t face public so it’s always his spokesperson or his secretary that is always facing the media. And that’s why you don’t see him in any news,” Mr. Park started.

“May I know his real name, Mr. Park?” Taehyun asks, tone is polite and formal.

“President Choi Beomgyu.”

“Yes!? B-Beomgyu… Choi Beomgyu?”

No way. There is no absolute way that his ex Choi Beomgyu will become a President of a conglomerate company in such a short time. The Choi Beomgyu that he knows doesn’t know have any interest in business so it’s really not him.