Reversal 66

“B-Beomgyu…”

“B-Beomgyu…”

“Hmm?”

Taehyun bit his lips and hold onto Beomgyu’s arms while stopping himself from creating sounds. “Aghmm… S-someone might see us,” he whispered.

“Oh, what are we going to do with that then?” he grins.

“H-hey! Ugh! F-faster…” he whisper yelled.

Beomgyu moves his hand faster that’s stroking Taehyun’s dick. Taehyun lean on Beomgyu’s shoulders and whimpers. Taehyun can feel the sensation in all his body that his legs are already shaking.

“Agh!” Taehyun accidentally yelled a moan when Beomgyu went faster and exploded on his hand.

“Excuse me sir, is there any problem?” a flight attendant suddenly asked far behind them.

Beomgyu acted as if he didn’t heard anything and Taehyun eyes him to answer the woman. “A-ah, nothing— fuck! Sorry,” he bit his lowerlip and slap Beomgyu’s arm because he moved his fingers on the head of Taehyun’s cock and the sensitivity made him scream.

Beomgyu just grins at him and removed his hand and wipes it with a tissue. He then looked back and smiles, “We’re good, thank you,” he said.

“Ah yes,” she replied and went back to the pilot cabin.

“You like that— ah! Why?” Beomgyu frowns when Taehyun throws him some un-used tissues after he zips up his pants.

“We almost got caught!” he whispered-yelled.

Beomgyu smirks, “You love it.”

“N-no!” Taehyun denied and looked away.

“I’m sory, Pretty. I love you,” Beomgyu smiles and hugged Taehyun.

“No.”

“Ey! I love you, okay? I’m going to sleep now,” he said and closed his eyes.

“Sleep properly!” Taehyun scolded him and pushed him away. He pushed a button on the lower part of the chair and the lean motioned downwards. “I love you too…” he muttered.

Beomgyu chuckles and pulled Taehyun for a kiss first before he dozed off. Taehyun let a smile out and looks again what’s outside the window and he felt his eyelids getting heavy and he sleep as well.

After almost 13 hours, Taehyun and Beomgyu arrived at the Netherlands. A prepared car fetched them right away and while in it, Taehyun’s doe eyes really love what he’s seeing. This is the first time he went out of country and he’s really excited.