Tamaki Amajiki x Reader

(I love the song meteor shower by cavetown it makes me want my romance dreams to be a reality)

"There's gonna be a meteor shower in a week from now" Tamaki said scrolling through the article he found

Y/n eyes had a little sparkle to them when she heard the words 'meteor shower'

"Oh I love meteor showers!" Y/n gleamed

This gave Tamaki an idea for a date. He told Y/n to not make any plans on the day of the shower. Y/n said she wouldn't. A week went by and Tamaki had everything planned. It was the day of the meteor shower. All day the only thing Tamaki could think about was Y/n. They were helping class 1-A with drills and Y/n noticed Tamaki staring at her. She smiled at him and that made him turn pink like Ashido's hair.  Y/n giggled and went back to training the first years. The way Y/n moved with her quirk was so elegant and beautiful he couldn't help but stare. Her quirk was called star it could do a lot of things but Tamaki's favorite of them all is when shes excited stars will literally emmit off of her like a cartoon character, the fact that her quirk showed her emotions made her easier to read which he loved. She just got done beating up the first years and she ran over to Tamaki.

"Y/n wasn't that a bit overboard?" Tamaki mumbled

"Well Aizawa did say challenge them" Y/n shrugged

"Yeah you understood the assignment" Tamaki said peeking at the staggering first years.

Y/n turned around to face them.

"Sorry about that guys" Y/n said a star bouncing off her head. (just look at the acnh miataken reaction)

"Its fine L/n it just shows we need to work harder" Ochaco reassured

School ended and everyone went back to their dorms to put on casual clothes. Y/n put on a off white sundress with ribbons on the straps and Tamaki wore a casual off white button up and jeans. When the two saw each other they didnt think they'd be so close to wear outfuts that went well together. They hung out for a bit until night came and then they went outside. Tamaki brought a blanket with them so they coukd lay on it. The couple found a nice spot and set up. The meteor shower was beautiful and the way it reflected on their eyes made it more magical. Tamaki and Y/n lie together holding hands with the reassurance that they'd be together forever.

(Short chapter)