Chapter 10

I turn around and see a madman, with blood stained plaid shirt and brown jacket. He wore jeans that probably used to be pants, but were ripped to the thigh and his shoes were generic shoes.
"Out of my place." He said firmly, "It ain't yours."
"And it ain't yours, either, chromedome." Said James
"Such bold words from a midget with no one else to save him.
I continued to hide and motioned Katilia to set Martian on the towel she was on.
The man started to walk around James, looking at him with his distinctive Amber eyes hidden behind his think brown hair.
"Now!" I whispered
He turned around at fathe motion and sound.
"Where the hell did you come?" He said
"Hidden under your nose." Katilia said bluntly.
"Humph. Very well. You can stay here while I kill your friend. " He put a pistol up to James head.
I took out my pocket knife and threw it to Katilia, which happened to be good at close combat.
I pulled out a machine gun and hooked up the last ammo for it. A couple shots left.
"Leave our brother alone,band you live. If you dont, well then, the answer is as simple as me pulling the trigger." I said firmly
"Feisty feisty. My boss will like this."
Then, as if on cue, people jump from the the ceiling and explode from the walls.
A hairy guy with a big body and muscles grabs me and I get pulled
'I promised this to myself that I wouldn't do this, but I need to do it.'
I bit him and the guy goes down in pain.
"WHAT DID YOU DO?" Yelled Katilia as init the man holding her.
"Let's just say that they ran tests on me when I went to the lab."
"Oh. Ok"
We were picked up again and dragged into a van.