Epilouge

I walked into the school and signed in. Everyone around me looked at me weirdly. Not looking at them, I sensed that they were talking about me.
The lady at the counter handed me keys to my dorm room. Then she handed me a paper of my schedule and a bag of the school uniforms.
The uniforms were white and navy blue. Inside it had several navy blue scarves, skirts, leggings, and socks. Same with the white color.
I walked up a couple flights of stairs and reached the third floor. I looked to my left and saw an elevator.
I looked to the piece of paper the counter lady handed me. My dorm number was 301 and seemed like that was in front of me.
I opened it and it looked like a miniature dojo room. It has shoji wall divider and usual Japan-like bedroom and kitchen.
The kitchen was stocked with food and drinkable water on the counter. I turned around and saw the living room. I stood at the coffee table and couch and saw a television.
I decided to walk into the bedroom and put the uniforms into the wardrobe. I saw an ironing board in there, and turned my head to see the laundry washer and dryer down near the kitchen entrance.
I saw the bed and boy, was I tired. Trying not to fall asleep, I sat on it and it was comfortable. I fell back and passed out.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up hungry, and I looked out the window. Was it the sunrise or sunset. I took a look at the clock on the wall, and it was a digital one.
It said 6:30 pm. I sighed and got out of bed. I walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took out some milk. I grabbed a bowl from the cabinets along with some marshmallow cereal.
I walked over to  big window in the living room and saw a deck. I opened the window and walked onto it.
The smell of cherry blossoms filled the air as I watched the sun begin to set.
People below me looked at it too, and I smiled. The flight was fine, but I was just tired from the blood being drawn from my body.
The horizon was just water and it blended nicely with the sunset. I decided to go back inside and set up what I wanted.
I grabbed my picture of my family and put it near my bed. I left a note to myself there to never forget them.
Someone knocked on my door a little bit later, and I answered it.
It was a lady, the same one that gave me my stuff at the desk.
"Hello." I said, leaning against the side of the door.
"Hello, Jessica. Here is a welcoming gift, and laptop for class." She said, handing me a gift basket and a laptop case.
"Oh. This is neat!" I said, amazed.
"Yeah. If you need anything, press 8 on the phone on your wall, and it will go the front desk." She replied, a smile on her face.
"Ok, I definitely will. Thank you for everything!"
"No problem." She responded, closing the door.
I took the welcoming gift to my room and opened the the plastic covering.
Inside had chocolates, flowers, tech, and a plaque with my name on it.
It didn't have my last name on it because I didn't remember it at all.
I put it above my bed and put the rest of the gift on the bedside table.
I opened the laptop and read the note inside of it. It told me the password and a lot of other stuff.
I messed either it until about midnight. I put it on the charger and changed clothes into pajamas.
I hopped into bed after brushing my teeth. I hadn't done that in a long time. The bed greeted me again as I faded into sleepiness. I couldn't wait to see what life brought next.

-------------

HEY GUYS! Thanks so much for reading. Remember the voting ends 12/31/15  for the vote of another book.

Also, keep an eye out for more mini updates that I may add that hint to some other stuff.

Talk to y'all later!

KatKendra signing out for possibly the last time.