PROLOGUE

Sollirim reread the sentence he was about to send to his girlfriend, or his fling ratherHis phone buzzed with messages and notifications, but he ignored them all, focusing instead on the one he was about to send.

With a smirk playing on his lips, he hit the send button and relay his message to Sam, the queen bee of their school, a girl who ruled the social scene like a monarch on her throne.

"I'm bored; let's end this." 

They had been the perfect couple—or so everyone thought. She was the prom queen, the cheer captain, and the girl every guy dreamed of. He was the popular bad boy, known for his charm and seducing tactics, and not to mention his carefree attitude. It was a match made in heaven for the spectators, but for him? It was like a curse.

He leaned back in his chair as his phone starts to ring and vibrate endlessly. He then decided to answer it once just to add more in his satisfaction.

"What the fuck Sol?! Are you seriously breaking up with me thru a text?!"

Hint of disbelief could be heard from Sam's yell over the phone and Sol couldn't help but to roll his eyes in annoyance towards her voice.

"I think it's clear I'm just not the one for you, Sam. I never was." he boredly replied

"Wait and what?! You're breaking up with me because you're bored?!?! I thought we had... we had a real thing, Sol. Are you kidding me? I love you...fuck you can't just dump me like how you used to dump your old lowly bitches damn it" he lost count by how many curses he heard from her

Look at the queen of bitches talking.

"We never had anything, Sam. I'm just gonna make that clear. It was just like playing a round of a game" he smirked by his  response

He can imagine how broken that bitch is right now. 

"Fuck you!! Is this a test? Do you think I'll give up on you that easily? Don't take me as that easy, Sollirim. You're mine, only mine... and I am yours only baby I guarantee you tha-"

Sollirim grew tired of hearing her chants. He then dropped the call without the intention of hearing more of her words. Just a few secs passed by and his phone rings again. He then quickly understood it was Sam so he immediately looked for the block button in order to avoid her calls and flood messages.

"I've got too many options to settle down with one person." he murmured to himself, a mix of satisfaction and anticipation coursing through him. He stretched his arms as he stood up and continue to dry his wet hair.

He needs to sleep early 'cos he knew that Sam will come to him full force tomorrow, that's for sure. And he needs enough energy for that.  

---------------------------------------------------------

"Sol! Are you up yet? Porpabor! Bilisan mo ang kilos naman nak. Male-late ka na naman niyan!" rinig ni Sol na katok ng mama niya sa pintuan

He let out a heavy sigh holding his frustration.

Lagi nalang. I'm not a kid anymore.

"Lalabas na!" sigaw nito pahiwatig na gising na siya at hindi na ito kailangan pang madaliin.

Agad nitong dinampot ang bag mula sa kama at bago tuluyang lumabas ay pinasadahan muna nito ng tingin ang kabuoang porma sa salamin.

Kung bakit sa dinami-dami kasi ng kulay ay mint green pa ang kulay ng uniporme na napili nila para sa strand color coding nila.

Lihim nitong sinusumpa ang school sa isip-isip niya. Kung hindi lang kinakailangan ang mag-aral ay matagal na itong tumigil. Wala lang kasing choice kaya doon ito nag-aral e.