DESCRIPTION

DISCLAIMER ‼️

This story is a work of fiction and only came from the author's imagination, therefore all of the said events, characters and organizations that happens to exist in real life are only mere coincidence. The author doesn't also tolerate plagiarism since it is a crime.

--------------------------------------------------------

Eiliethyia Cihraniy Vajellos is a studious type of girl who is very committed to her life principles and beliefs and is avoiding school dramas. She was unexpectedly elected as the SSG Vice President even though she's a transferee. And with that, she quickly gained her popularity.

She was living normally and almost living her high school life the way she wanted it to not until her path crosses with The Four, a notorious group of four popular bad boys at her high school. They're known for their charm, rebellious attitudes, and intense loyalty to one another. While she initially wants to do nothing with their reckless lifestyle, she just woke up one day and finds herself drawn to them.

They had built a strong bond that made them inseparable. They explored things together and they got to know each other. Upon taking their own journeys together, they would unveil each other's personal matters that would just strengthen their friendships.

But how far would their high school friendship go? Can a friendship really be destroyed by a relationship formed within the people on the group? Or it's the reverse? A relationship separated by the strong will of maintaining the friendship?

Hello! This is my first publicized story. Not really my first ever since I also tried my luck way back latter years but I got lazy to continue working on it and eventually decided to stop. Nevertheless, I hope you support this one until the end! This is @thy_cyelem everyone! officially signing in!! Please shower me with support! Agyaman, salamat, thankyou, arigato, kamsahamnida!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING ‼️

Ungrammatically correct and typographical errors ahead!! The author isn't perfect as she's still learning and tryna getting better. She's still a student and has lots of responsibility at home so spare her unavailability to update sometimes. She'll make sure to always find time and update her readers. Thank you so much and I hope you'll support this story. LET'S LLL!!! LIVE LONG LOVEEEE!! :p