1

In a company several footsteps and paper rustling sounds can be heard as employees are arranging files for the meeting which is going to be held in an hour.

Third person pov:
_____________________

"Did you check those files?"a black haired guy who wear blue suit on white shirt with a black tie on it showcasing the rich aura of kim enterprises employees asks his colleague who is sitting there quite opposite to the table while placing his both hands on either sides of his chair and head backward giving a tired look.

"yeah" his collegue repiles nonchalantly with a boring look while placing his head on the table making her colleague to stop his hand movements on the file with furrowed eyebrows.

"Are u sure?" the blue one asks again by rechecking his file once again eventhough he checked it for 9 times and starts continuing his words.

"You know what happened to Jaechan right?"the blue one says with a quite intimated look making the other one to abruptly open his eyes by listening to that name.

After hearing that person's name that men who wear red suit with white shirt on it becomes tense,his throat gets dry making a cold sweat to form on his forehead,his hands starts to tremble,and his eyes started to search for the file which he casually placed on the corridor table.

He immediately gets up from his chair thinking about that someone called jaechan.His mind gets diverts to the things jaechan did,and the thing that happened to him making him to gulp.

No!..He don't want to do the same mistake.He don't want to face his boss like him.He don't want to leave his luxurious job which he got after working 2 years.

So.. he quickly rechecks the files with his magnifying eyes to find any mistake in it. And when he unable to find any mistake in it he finally arranges it neatly at CEO's place in last 5 minutes before the meeting while mently thanking his colleague.

At sharp 10 am the entrance glass doors of kim enterprises gets open by two bodyguards who are making the way for their CEO who is walking in the middle of guards with an assistant following him.

Mr.kim taehyung.A men who is in his 20s with sharp black eyes which perfectly fits the meaning of black hole,dense light brown hair which are protecting women by covering his snowy forehead,and love shaped lips which only knows how to form a thin line walks towards the meeting room making all the employees who is standing in between to bow to their boss who is giving a killing yet dominating aura to them.

A men who is in his 20s with sharp black eyes which perfectly fits the meaning of black hole,dense light brown hair which are protecting women by covering his snowy forehead,and love shaped lips which only knows how to form a thin line walks towar...