33

Third person's pov
______________________

"Why do you care~um~"tae cuts his words when younger captures his lips after placing his hands on elders collar and drags him towards himself.

A certain type of electric shock touches tae's body when youngers lips mets his, his eyes gets automatically wide because of the unexpected move of younger.

Gradually kook drags the elder much more close to him while placing his both hands behind elders neck making their upper bodies to touch making tae to shudder at the new intense feeling while holding the youngers waist in an instinct.

Slowly tae grips on the curves of younger waist getting out of his self control when younger starts moving his lips on him,making him to lost the finest thread of self control he had on himself trying to kiss back that alluring strawberry lips.

But before he can kiss back.younger removes himself from elder while maintaining distance between then while wiping his lower lip with his thumb finger making elders breath heavy.

"Did you get your answer.now?"kook says staring at tae who is not even blinking his eyes.

"How can you still ask that question why do i care about you even after everything that happened between us??ofcourse I care about you.I care about you more then myself just like how you care about me?"Kook says breathing heavily without liking how elder always degrades himself.

"Taehyung,?I know I'm at fault here, that's why I'm apologising in every aspect as I can.and why are you taking those those mean words so seriously which I didn't mean?can't you forgive me for once?"kook says sincerely after taking deep breath looking directly into tae's eyes who has a blank expression on his face.

Is tae still angry on kook?that's why he is behaving like this.. Actually he isn't.He know that younger didn't have any control over his words when he is angry because of early experience he has with him on restaurant.

But the way kook asked did tae really bring him here to hurt him and how he judged him like others did...really made tae hurt and that also made him to question that" is kook is the right one for him?or not?".

That's why he wanted to go from their but..he can't as his heart made him stop while his vision fell on kook who take off his robe and started caressing it with a hurt expression making tae to go towards him even he is angry on him.

But after leaving the younger himself on the hotel late at night,he can't be able to breath freely in relief,after that each passing second made his heart to squeeze so hardly making him unable to breath.

At that time tae understood one thing that he fell really hard for younger that's why he can't be able to be angry on him for large time that's why he came here late at night for younger.

But everything changed when younger kissed him,he totally forgot about all the others things which once hurted him, and now.. he only want thing that is to taste those strawberry lips which he can't able to do which made him to stare at his lips blankly without giving any answer to kook.

slowly kook comes forward and holds tae's hand making his breath heavy as his urge to kiss him gets increase making him to lean towards the youngers lips.

"Taehyung,please forgive me just this time"kook says with a pout making tae's trance to broke he squeezes his hand tightly to control himself.