2

Today is also quite same for kim enterprises like attending meetings, finishing projects and signing new ones.

Kim enterprise is one of the top most companies in korea because of its well paid nature,good infrastructure and good identity which is doing great job of attracting youngsters to join in it.

Eventhough the ceo was very strict and cold he also respects employee's hard work by providing bonus and yearly trips to those who plays key role in company's development.

Third person's pov
______________________

*rustling*

Small papers rustlings sounds can be heard stating the slendered hand movements on it illustrating the calmness in CEO's room.His sharp eyes are attentive while trying to search for the needed point to get the deal.And the time in the clock are going as fast as she can stating 2 hours has passed but a certain brunette's eyes are still on the certain document without caring about surrounding proving the fact he is a workaholic.

And the time in the clock are going as fast as she can stating 2 hours has passed but a certain brunette's eyes are still on the certain document without caring about surrounding proving the fact he is a workaholic

*beep*

Suddenly a notification pops ups on his pc while breaking his concentration making his eyebrows to furrow at that. His body slightly moves to the pc by placing his both veiny hands on top of the desktop holder. His large yet sharp fingers gently touches the mouse making his Greek god like reflection to vanish from the desktop screen.

And a small smirk comes on his face giving a devily vibe while stating that he got the desired point he is searching for. And suddenly a knock can be heard on his cabin door,making him glance at that person.

"Sir? May i come in?." A man who is in his end of 20s wearing a white and navy checks shirt and blue pant asks his boss while holding a file in his muscular hands making the young ceo to glance at him.

Lee JunkiSmart,funny, serious ( when it comes to work)28 years oldWorks in kim enterprises almost 5 yearsMost trusted person to taeTreats tae like his own brother eventhough tae acts cold towards him

Lee Junki
Smart,funny, serious ( when it comes to work)
28 years old
Works in kim enterprises almost 5 years
Most trusted person to tae
Treats tae like his own brother eventhough tae acts cold towards him.