17

Third person pov:
_______________________

Take off your clothes

"W-hat?!"tae utters with wide eyes while listening to the youngers words making him to shake his head.

"What?...just look at yourself,how you were looking right now"kook utters with a not so pleased look while glancing at other from top to bottom.

Now,tae understands what the younger meant by looking at his dirt filled shirt and trousers because of the work he had done.

"Here,washroom is over there"kook says giving him his clothes which is the kitchen wardobe...as he placed them there to exchange whenever he want after cooking making tae to frown at him.

"Why do I have to wear your clothes?And also I don't like casual tshirt and baggy pants"tae says looking at those clothes making kook to take a deep breath.

"Do you think you are at Gucci store Mr.kim,I think you forgot something that we got stuck here,do you understand,,,s-t-u-c-k,stuck" kook states making tae to huff.

"And why do you always wear shirt & trousers everytime,sometimes try to wear this kinds of clothes also-"

"Are you done?"tae says getting done with his blabbering making him to stop his words.

"Yes.so..,Its your wish to wear it or stay on those dirt filled clothes,I'm not gonna force you anymore." kook says huffing making tae to take those clothes with him towards the washroom,while cursing the sitaution.

As tae leaves from there,a sign lefts from younger thinking about elder.

Why is he always tries to pick up a fight with me?

But... the thing is why I'm I liking it?

Kook always do things like fighting, glaring,and teasing the elder,because he knows elder will definitely react to it, eventhough later it converts into fight,he also enjoys fighting with him,cause he always want to do these things with his future partner,and now he is happy to do this.

Eventhough Tae is short tempered.. but
what he did today really made younger to change his perspective on elder and made him to accept elders personality.

Slolwy kook shrugs his thoughts and arranges the sofa for sleep as is it 11pm now.

It's good,that me and jimin atleast placed sofa and bedsheets to watch movies or else we have to sleep on the cold floor."kook thoughts with a relief while arranging the bedsheet.

After arranging everything he looks up and sees the elder who is coming towards him while drying his hair with a towel.

Gradually his eyes travels the droplets on elders hair which are sliding from his hair to his neck,and then inside the Tshirt making kook to gulp at the sight making tae to stare at him.