21

Third person's pov
______________________

After driving for 1 hour kook finally reaches the paradise hotel where the competition will held.

When he enters the hotel his vision slowly falls on the hall which was well decorated with small led lights emitting different colors,which are shinning brightly making all people to look at them with aww.

But kook didn't even glance at those.His eyes which always shines lost his shine, and his smile which always gives positive energy to everyone can't be seen anymore.And the feet which jumped like a bunny when he read the message got lost somewhere.

He is just....walking like a living stone with a blank face making all the people who knows him there to frown at the youngers behaviour.

But how can a person behave when years of faith he had on something will gets collapse at once? Kook is feeling the same.The strong faith he had on his cooking for years was just collapsed in a second making him to doubt not only his cooking but also himself.

His whole brain was a mess, he only came here because he knows the importance of this competition.He want to give his place to other person who deserves it most by taking his name back,because he knows now that he won't deserve that title.

When he tries to find the incharge to took out his name from the lost he sees a person coming towards him.But a frown occurs on his face when that person immediately guides him towards the tables which are arranged in numerical order.

"Excuse me,what are-"

"Jungkook, why did you get late?"a person called Kang the main incharge of the competition,who knows kook utters while showing his face to kook making him to recognise him.

"Mr.kang!how are you?"kook utters while moving his lips little upwards that he is happy while forgetting his misery trying hard to not show his blank face to other whom he met after a long time.

kang was someone who is in his 50s a good hearted person,a psychologist,and the incharge of mr.cook competition. who always treats kook good like his own son.

"I'm good jungkook,by the way,....where is your husband" kang utters while looking back and forth of younger making kook to internally sign.

"He-"

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, the most awaiting competition of this year will start now,we request all the contestants to stay on their granted tables with your partners.

An announcement was made before  kook can say anything about tae,making Kang to look at kook with frown.

"Jungkook,I asked where is your husband? didn't he came?,Don't you know he have to be here?"Kang says with a slight confusion looking at kook who is abnormally quite from the start.

"Mr.kang,actually i don't want to partic-"

"I'm here!"