20

3 hours earlier
__________________

Kook comes out of his room after elder went out taking his file,from the house then he goes towards the dinning table but frowns when the elder didn't eat his breakfast making him to sign.

Kook!

you know him,right?

After knowing how he was,why did you lose your cool on him?

Because of it,he didn't even eat breakfast

Kook thoughts feeling somewhat bad for elder.eventhough whatever he said to elder was right,but he shouldn't had to lose his cool just like that after fully knowing and accepting tae's cold personality.

Did tae said he wasted his time on him?..no right? he was the one who said that without giving any gap to elder,if tae really feels like that,then he definitely should have agreed to kook when he asked him that is he being uncomfortable with him.

But now the question is how he can go to that competition,without elder?

It's just a competition right?,why can't kook skip it,he can't because kook was trying to get into this competition for about 5years,now only he got the chance but he can't lose it because of this rules, he must participate in it and have to win that best restaurant award to make his restaurant famous like he thought.

After thinking a lot from elders perspective about why the elder didn't want to attend the competition he got 2 main reasons for it.

1.useless competition
elder thinks it's a stupid competition,but if he explains that so many business sponsors will attend it from different multi national companies,then definitely tae will agree to come.

2.Didn't like to lose
after knowing about elder he got to know that elder always like to win in anything,even in business or in game.

May be elder might be thinking that he'll lose when he pairs with kook, without knowing kook himself doesn't like to lose,but only eating his japchae was enough to say that kook was great cook?.

No,right?so,before he can judge him, he have to taste different food items made by him.

With that thought,kook cooks different types of dishes working hard for 2 hours and neatly places it on the table, leaving a note on it as he have to go to the restaurant.

But when he was about to go to the restaurant,he remembers that he didn't took groceries for themselves,so he goes towards the nearest mart and takes all the groceries.

Later he enters into the house,and sees the elder shoes and gradually a smile forms on his face,when he remembers how tae gonna taste his dishes.

But his smile disappears,when he listens how elder talks bad about his hardwork.

Slowly his eyes gets teary,when elder asks did he do it deliberately stating that these dishes are really awful.

"I was the one who made those dishes" kook finally answers elders question making him to unable to move looking at the younger's hurt expression.

Slowly a tear lefts his left cheek making tae to feel guilt,but before he can say anything.kook cuts him,as he goes towards his room and shuts it,making tae to take a frustated sign looking at a closed door.