19

"What are you guys doing here?"

Jimin asks with a confused face,looking at the couple who is inside the locked restaurant making kook to grit his teeth while remembering what elder did to him while going towards him after leaving tae

"Why don't pick up your phone?"kook asks immediately with a murderous glare remembering about that day,but jimin stands their clueless regarding everything as tae walks outside towards his car by taking his phone.

"Phone? did you call me?"jimin asks in a cool manner checking his phone which is switched off making kook blood to boil.

But before he can say anything,tae presses the car horn from outside, making him to wonder... when did tae even go there.

"I'm leaving, will you come or stay here for another day"tae asks making kook to go towards him not before giving a glare to jimin.

"Kook? I asked you something?why are you guys are inside the restaurant?" Jimin asks following the other but he gets ignored again because of a certain angry bunny.

"About that!,I will see you tomorrow, wait for it!" Kook utters in a warning tone making jimin to gulp slightly while stopping his steps in middle without any clue about why the younger is angry at him.

At Taekook's house
______________________

Only silence can be heard everywhere in entire house, saying that the couple were not talking,one wasn't talking because of being embarrassed and other one was calm as always.

Now the couple is in the hall,standing in a respectable distance between them without knowing what is talk at this awkward situation.

"So.."tae says breaking the silence making kook to look at him.

"You are afraid of...ghosts?"tae says with a teasing smirk making kook to stood like a statue.

No!..no..no...

Ahh~~He'll tease me forever with this.

"It was all because of you jimin,i won't leave you that easily."kook internally cries cursing his friend while looking at the elder.

"I didn't thought,you are this much scarediy cat.What did you say then?,please leave us we are newly married," tae imitates younger while chuckling remembering the youngers antics making kook stare at his smile without blinking.

This was first time he saw elders tiny smile making him to see a beautiful smile behind that blank face.

"Taehyung,stop it,I don't like when someone teases me on this"Kook whines
making tae to rise his eyebrow.