29

Third person's pov
______________________

Kook slowly enters into the room after dinner while searching for the elder who can't been seen anywhere in the room making him to think where the elder might be.

But he gets his answer when the balcony door opens and elder comes in with a phone on his hand.

tae slowly lifts his head and glances at kook making him to immediately go towards his side while placing blanket on himself making tae to chuckle at youngers behaviour.

What is it?

Why is he behaving like this?

After cutting his thoughts tae also joins on the bed while tilting his head towards the youngers side continously staring at him making younger to gulp at the intense stare.

Kook takes deep breath to control himself from glancing at tae,but he fails on it when his vision falls on elder who is removing the pillow wall between them coming towards him making kook to gulp again.

"Why are you taking them off?"kook asks thinking different scenaries behind the pillows removal making tae's movement to stop abruptly on pillows.

Later he stares in youngers eyes which are somewhat nervous making tae's eyes to get darken.

"Did you forgot what you questioned me on our wedding night?"tae asks with a smirk making kooks forehead to form a cold sweat while remembering that words he said on that day.

Isn't it our wedding Night?

Didn't you know how to do it?

What the hell did I even utter?"kook curses himself internally while looking at the elders darken eyes.

"Today I'm gonna show you..that I know how to do it?"tae says while slowly placing his both hands behind younger's pillow while leaning towards youngers lips making his heart to stop beating.

Slowly tae places his entire body on younger making their upper bodies to touch each other while placing his right hand on youngers waist making kook's breath uneven because of the cold touch on his sensitive part.

Is he really gonna do it?

To prove that he knows it?

But.....he is not a stranger

And he also has full rights on me

Kook's thoughts gets shuts when tae leans closer to his lips and tae's breath hits his lips making him to shut his eyes.. slightly giving acceptance to elder with his body language while holding elders shirt tightly with full of nervousness.

"you don't have to force yourself, I know I have right on you but I'll not do anything without your consent" tae says smiling without moving making kook to open his eyes,unknowingly a certain relief and warmth settle downs in kooks heart for elder making him to internally smile.

"So..dont think much my dear hus~band" tae says and places his lips on the soft cheek of younger which is near youngers lips making him shiver.

"And about pillows wall we are not enemies right?,then why do we need it?" tae says making kook to understand what elder mean by that.