11

1 hour earlier
________________

When junki nervously said to tae...that there are going to a restaurant for meeting. He didn't get to understand why the other is being nervous. But when he stepped out from the car.he got to know that their are going to snowball restaurant where his husband works.

When first tae steps in the restaurant he mets the younger who is wearing light blue sweatshirt and white trouser with a snowball apron on him looking kind of cute with haemin as his side.

Slowly he walks into it while searching for a place to sit but his steps gets slow when he sees younger who is continously staring at him making tae's eyes to unable to move from him.

luckily jimin comes in between the stairs while showing seats to him and his colleagues to making him to internally take a sign of relief.

Gradually when they starts to discuss about meeting..in between tae observes some constant stares he is getting from the younger with the corner of his eyes who is sitting on the money counter making him to narrow his eyes.

"Why is he staring at me?"tae thoughts while ignoring younger's stares on him getting busy in work.

After some time when he goes to wash his hands there he watches the younger  giving warning to someone while pointing his finger infront of that particular one.

"If you come here again, then you'll have to face the police, do you understand?"

"Do you think you are the only one pretty here? why don't you accept me"-

"Cause he is married"tae utters looking at the unknown guy making both of them to face him.

Eventhough tae is not someone to meddle in other people's problems,he don't know why he got involved in it?its just he don't like how the other is treating kook.

Later his vision falls on ray's hand which still held on kook hand making tae to fist his right hand while walking towards ray.

As he slightly fears looking at tae's murderous glare which was on their hands making him leave kook's hand with a huff regaining his poster glaring at tae After registering his words.

"Married? He? Do I have to believe it? And who the hell are you came in middle of us? Just do your work and leave"ray says gesturing his hand to leave from there making tae to take one more step towards them.

He slowly comes beside kook and holds  his left hand gently on his left hand making kook's heart to beat fast.

"Do you see this ring?" tae asks after lifting kooks hand in air while showing kook's hand to ray... which he had his wedding ring on making ray to look at the name Taehyung which neatly engraved on that platinum ring making him to frown at that.

"I'm the one who placed that ring on his hand...His husband"tae says placing their hands down making ray to get shocked at the new information.

"I think you haven't seen kim taehyung before.If know me then you wouldn't have behaved like this"tae says making ray to tremble when he finally understands he is talking to kim taehyung.

who doesn't know about the most dangerous and influential person in entire korea who can do anything just within a snap of his finger.And now he regrets because of now wondered who the other is...who looked somewhat familiar when he first saw him.