23

Third person's pov
______________________

It's been 2 months since the couple married,and a week passed after that cooking incident,after that night tae came back to his normal self, even though it's not like he changed much.

In this whole week kook tried to talk with tae after talking to him he got to know that tae really likes his work.

Now kook is at dinning table serving the breakfast themselves which was cooked by maid,after that day he stopped cooking trying to take a break from it.

Slowly tae comes towards him while checking his phone on left hand and carrying some files on right hand, making kook to shake his head looking at his workaholic husband,later both completes their breakfast and tae's starts to go outside.

"Wait!"but before he can go any furthur his steps halts when younger calls him.

"Your tie,it's become stumbled up"kook says while holding his tie.

"I can do it -"

"Just stay still,why do you always want to pick up a fight" kook says being done making tae to stand still with a sign.

Slowly he places his hands on the elders back lifting the collar making tae to smell a sweet vanilla smell from kook, when his nose slightly touches kook's neck making younger to gulp.

When kook completes his work a frown takes place on tae's face when younger didn't takes his hand back making tae to slightly feel tense because of the closer proximity.

"Mmm....jungkook,if you are finished, I....have to go to the meeting"tae says looking at the younger's hands with placed on his shoulders.

But he holds his breath when younger unexpectedly hugs him.

"All the best for the new project, fighting"kook says backing off from elder as tae told him they are going to  give their presentation today making tae to feel a certain of happiness and care.

Later,tae goes towards his office after giving a nod,and kook goes to his restaurant.

Now tae is at his office doing his work.

Best of luck for the meeting,fighting

But his mind diverts to younger's words making him to remember it again and again.

In restaurant
________________

"So,kook how is it going between you and him?"jimin asks after he and kook was done with serving and taking orders.

"It's.... good"kook says with a hint of shy smile making jimin to shake his head.

Are you sure you don't like him?

If it's right,then why you always becomes shy and happy whenever I take taehyung's name.

When will you realise it kook? 

Jimin thoughts looking at kook who is thinking about what happened today's morning.

He don't know what happened to him. after he cried in elders embrace something changed in him.which is making him to feel certain type of happiness and shy whenever he is close to elder.