36

Third person's pov
______________________

Tae gulps when younger moves his face towards the elders neck making his grip to tight on the laptop.

"So....will you eat or not?"kook utters while facing the elder face making him to take a deep breath trying to control himself to attack those alluring lips.

Eventhough it's not the first time they both are sharing physical intimacy it's always makes tae to earn more.first he don't know why he is feeling that but now he knows why he can't able to control himself infront of younger.but he didn't confess him yet.so he can't lost his control on younger but the younger is making him to lost his self control again and again.

"If I say no to eat will he kiss me again?" Tae thoughts with a smile when an idea strikes to his brain trying to kiss the younger properly which he can't able to do.

"Jun-*aahum*jungkook I'm really not hungry. I'll-"tae tries to make his idea work but it gets fail when younger forcibly lifts him from the chair and carries him towards the sofa making him to blink his eyes at the situation.

"Eat it!"Kook says while placing the spoonful food infront of elders mouth making him to immediately open his mouth with a sign while looking at the youngers murderous glare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Boss! I'm back!-"junki says trying to surprise tae but his surprise converts into shock while looking at kook who is now sitting on the ceo's chair.

"Kook?"junki calls kook making him to face him and a wide smile comes on his face while looking at junki who is coming towards him with a frown on his  face.

"Junki hyung?when did you back? You didn't even inform us that you are coming"kook asks when he remembers how junki didn't messaged them on their 3 forever group.

"I...kinda want to surprise everyone but what are you doing here?"junki asks trying to know the reason behind kooks arrival.

"I-"

"Jungkook?didn't you went home.I completed the lunch,right?"tae says coming from washroom when his vision falls on younger and junki making youngers anger to raise.

"Why do I have to leave?it is my husband's company"kook utters with the same angry glare making tae speechless and junki to smile internally while looking at elders speechless face.

"Don't tell me you want me to leave?" kook continues again with the same anger face he had from the lunch making tae to shake his head doubtfully.

What happened to him?

Why is he angry at me?

"If...if you want to stay you can stay as much as you want"tae utters getting a nod from kook who is looking at the view of city from his big glass window of tae's cabin.

"*aahum*"junki clears his voice trying to show his existence to tae making him to face him.

"Surprise-"junki says while lifting his hands up in the air but he cut his words in-between when tae places some files on his hands making him to wide his eyes.

"These are the important files which have to be completed today.so get into your work since you came one day before"tae utters with his blank face making junki to drop his jaw on the floor.