24

Third person pov:
_____________________

Kook's run gets stopped when tae holds his hand and drags him towards himself because of that impact kook hands gets curved up into small fists and his body directly gets landed on elders chest.

Now tae's both hands are on the back of younger's waist making kook's laugh to died down looking at the angry tae.

"Do you think its funny?"tae asks without losing the grip on younger making him to give a sheepish smile to other.

"Taehyung!....why aren't you letting me stay here,It's just for few days right? Then why are reacting this much"kook says slightly pouting making tae to give a blank look.

"Cause it's my room and I don't like sharing"tae says glaring without leaving the grip on the younger making kook to sign.

"But sharing is a good habit right?"kook says with his bambi eyes innocently making tae's anger to raise.

"Did I ask your opinion?"tae says while tightening his grip on younger making him to gulp slightly because of the closed proximity between them.

why the hell he is getting angry for this vital matter.

What if he didn't let me in?

No,no~I have to do something,I can't sleep at hall

But what I have to do?

"Just one time......only for this time,cant you let me-"

"Enough!..it's you who decided that he will stay here without even asking me,and it was you who himself sacrificed your room for him even after i denied you.and after doing all these do you think I'll let you stay in here?" tae says with a rage while losing the grip on younger after realising their proximity.

He don't know why he is getting this much angry on younger, is it because younger didn't ask his permission or he didn't like the fact that how the younger is caring for jimin making kook to sign.

"Taehyung,.after the death of my parents he is the one who took care of me,he did everything he can do for me, he literally bring my smile back.

Our relationship is unexplainable,we are literally like brothers eventhough we didn't truly born from the same blood,he is like my family,then how can I leave him when he is in trouble,that's why I......." kook slowly whispers the last words while facing his head down making tae to regret his actions.

"Sorry for causing you trouble,then I'll go to the hall."kook says while holding his bag making tae to wide his eyes.

"You don't have to go anywhere"tae states while holding his bag making kook to look at him.

"So...Can I stay here?"kook asks making tae to nod his head quickly.

"Then..I'll go and take shower,as you already hold it up.so place this bag in the wardrobe"kook says after taking his clothes and towel from the bag,while going towards the bathroom leaving a wide eyed taehyung behind.

Is he bipolar or what?

~~~~~~~~~~~

When kook comes back he sees elder on the left of the bed leaning on the headboard while doing something on his laptop,then he slowly goes towards the mirror.