13

Third person's pov:
______________________

"If you say one more word, I'll kiss you"

kook says huskily making tae to gulp looking at the younger who's lips were just 2cm above his lips.

"Now, I'll talk,and you just have to listen to me understand?" kook whispers on tae's lips while leaning completely on elders body making him to slightly shudder.

He don't know what's happening to him.He assumes to be in somekind of trance, which is making him unable to move from youngers grip eventhough he can do it.so...he stays like that willing to listen the other.

"Now can you believe me, that I'm strong" kook asks mockingly making tae to remember how kook manhandled him just now making him to get angry.

Qucikly he tries stand up from here but he can't able to do so, because of a certain grip which is on his shoulders.

"I know what I did was wrong,.. I'm really sorry.Can't you just forgive me, this once?"kook whines with his puppy eyes looking at tae who didn't even glance at him...looking everywhere apart from younger with a angry look making him frown.

"yah! I said sorry, right? then Why are you behaving like this?" kook utters placing his both hands on tae's cheek while turning him towards himself making tae to wide his eyes at youngers antic.

He immediately slaps younger's hands and forcibly removes kook from top of him while standjng up with his cold face making kook to stand as well.

"why are you trying to get forgiveness from a cold person, mostly a... rudie?" tae utters last word sarcasticly with folded arms making kook to curse at his friend idea.

"taehyung whatever I said in the phone,it is not real, i don't talk with anyone -"

"Look,jungkook,every one takes me as rude and cold person,as Iam, so you didn't have apologize for stating the fact"tae utters casually as a fact but younger saw a hint of sadness when tae said those words,making him to feel a kind of hurt for elder.

"I know we are not real couple,but we are married,you are my responsibility till it lasts,that's why I tried to meddle in between you guys,"tae states seriously looking into younger's eyes making kook to immediately look at him, with an unknown emotion.

"Anyways thanks for asking me why did I meddle in your business,I'll not do it again "tae says trying to be in limit and starts walking towards outside while taking off his tie which fell in those choas.but his steps halt when younger holds his right hand making elder to face him.

"I didn't really mean those words, I just got angry when you said I can't even took off my hand from him, I don't like it when someone thinks me as a.... weak person"kook utters the last word with slight tears in his eyes while remembering his past making tae to stare at him.

"please forgive me.I'll do whatever you want me to do,to get your forgiveness" kook says confidentiality holding tae's hand with tear welled up in his eyes, making tae to turn his head from younger's face while gulping.

He don't know why he can't able to look at younger, when he sees tears in his eyes.

Is still tae angry about younger's behavior? Yes, he was angry on younger that's why he didn't even talk a single word in these two days.