28

Third person's pov
_______________________

"This is how a husband should treat right?..mr.kim"tae whispers near youngers ears making his goosebumps to raise because of the surname.

"Yah!!what's wrong with you? why are you behaving like this,and even a new married couple will not sit like this"kook says getting up from tae's lap while sitting beside him with a flustered face making tae to smile at him.

Why is he even smiling?

"Didn't you,yourself said that you want me to treat you like a husband?,so when I'm doing it why are getting this much hyper?"tae says looking directly in kook eyes making him to gulp.

"Cause you are behaving completely opposite from your self and-"

"So you don't like my new side?"tae asks cutting his words making him to tilt his head other side.

"It's no-t i like that..."kook says looking down.

"So you like it?"tae asks with a smirk making kook to unable to say anything.

"I did-n't said that"

"Then get used to it,cause from now onwards I am going to behave like this as... it is my real self"tae says making kook to look at him.

"And I'm showing it to you,,,cause I also excepted you as my husband"tae says seriously making kook to look at him with shock filled eyes,as he didn't expect the elder will give a chance to him this much early making him to internally smile.

~~~~~~~

Later,kook stands from his place while trying to serve lunch for tae,but before he can hold the bowl tae stops him by holding his hand.

"Did you forgot about your hand?"tae says making younger to sit down on his seat.

He himself serves the food for both of them and hands him the spoon which is right infront of him making him give a smile.

He said it his real self,then why would aunt said that he is an introvert?

Didn't he show it to her?

"Jungkook"tae utters making younger to come from his thoughts.

"I have to go now"tae says while standing up from his seat making kook to wonder how did he ate in 15min?.

"See you at night" tae says while pecking youngers cheek going towards outside with a smile making him place his hand on it.

How can I get addicted to this?