9

Next day
___________

Kook slowly opens his eyes with great difficulty and gradually sits up while leaning on the headboard of his bed by placing his hand on his forehead as his head pain becomes stable because of taking enough rest making him to take a sign of relief.

When his vision gets slightly blurry because of heavy sleep he tries to blink them.And then slowly his vision falls on a particular person who is sitting infront of him staring deeply at his soul, making him to slightly shock.

But eventually his face becomes blank from shocked looking at the elder as he remembers everything which happened yesterday making him to wear a cold expression on his face

He can clearly say that,that elder is going to his office looking at his attaire who dressed up wearing black tuxedo with a flowery shirt in it..but he gets confuse thinking that,what the elder has been doing here in his room.

"What?*cough*are you doing here?" kook asks clearing his voice while looking at the elder with static expression making tae to see a new side of kook who is always energetic is dull now.

"Did you type this whole file?"this was the only reply which comes from tae while showing Mr, Steve's file to younger which is in his left hand making kook to give a slight nod after 10 seconds with a straight face making tae to scoff.

So, I'm right,he did overworked for that file and fainted!" Tae thoughts while fisting his right hand which is on his knee.

"Do you remember what happened last night?"tae asks again after sometime making younger to frown at his words while facing the other.

He remembered jimin dropping him of while telling him to take rest.He also remembers seeing the elder who ate opposite to him but as his head was painted so much that time that's why he didn't even look at the elder,but he didn't remember after that.

"Why? Did something happen?"kook asks while raising his eyebrow making the elder to give a serious look to him.

"Did something happened?,you fu*king fainted with high fever,jungkook"tae says slightly rises his voice making kook to frown because those words didn't represent any rudeness,but a slight worry that is to from him?.

"Do you know what doc said? He said you overworked yourself,"tae utters while remembering yesterday's events while looking at younger who Sat there with neutral face.

So what!?why he is believing like he care?

"Why did you do that? Did i asked you to type that whole damn file? "tae asks again getting serious while walking towards where the younger is.

"you didn't believe me?"kook responds seriously staring into tae's eyes making tae's steps to stop with confusion.

"what?"tae asks to get to know about what the younger mean by that.