14

Now, kook is at entrance of their restaurant door while glaring at jimin whom he told him to repair the entance door of their restaurant which the other forgot making jimin to give a nervous smile to other.

"yah! Why are you glaring at me? I already told you that I called that plumber to fix it, but what can I do if he didn't came?.And stop being angry at me, you are the one who said those words to taehyung,so don't blame me"

Jimin utters while explaning himself that it is not his fault making kook to go inside with a sign while sitting in the table making jimin to sit as well infront of him.

"kook,why can't you just talk now taehyung is not here, right?" Jimin utters stating the fact making kook to shook his head as no at his friends advice.

Kook
-----------
 Even though he is not here, I Can't back off my words.I'm not gonna talk until 9pm.                
                                                    2:00pm

Jimin signs while reading the message sent by his adamant friend who is now cleaning dishes to prepare lunch for customers.

At kim enterprises:
_____________________

Now both tae and junki are in tae's cabin working with full concentration on a new project while placing a bundles of files infront of their desks with 3 meters distance between them as junki Sat on the sofa while tae is in his desk.

While doing his work slowly tae's vision falls on the tiffin box which younger gave him before going to office making his concentration to brake.   

                                                                            Slowly he remembers yesterdays events which happened between them making his eyes to stare the file blankly which is in his hand.Gradually he remembers how youngers breath felt on his lips making his body to froze with unknown coldness when younger talked with him at the wall.

He still remembers how his heart beat increased with some kind of anticipation when younger placed his hands while hovering above him.

He also remembers an overwhelmed feeling he felt, when younger placed his index finger on tae's lips, making him to gulp at that.

He don't know why he is liking it, in his 25years of life he never felt like this before like... he is feeling right now.Is it happening because they are married?or he likes-''when this like word strikes his mind he immediately shakes his head to divert his thoughts while looking at his file with concentration.

After doing his work for 5 min with determination... his mind again diverts on younger and a small smile comes up on his lips, thinking about the younger's face when he intentionally called him weak last night.

 his mind again diverts on younger and a small smile comes up on his lips, thinking about the younger's face when he intentionally called him weak last night