16

Third person's pov
______________________

why did you came this late?... Luckily nothing happened to me?But what if someone is really here?And What if something bad might have happened to me ?Do you really take me as your responsibility.

These words were the only words which were roaming in tae's head,making him to unable to move from his place. He just stood there like a statue thinking what might had happened to younger because of his late.And then he also remembers how he accused the younger so badly, making him to gulp.

Now his heart was captured by something,is it gulit or regret?he doesn't know,but it's stopping him to talk back to other.

But can he really talk back to younger now after what he did?...No, he can't, because he knows that he is also at fault coming 3 hours later after receiving an emergency message, he lost his right to question the younger about himself.

Because not only he questioned him,but also he accused the him for something which he didn't do.

*thud* *thud*

Tae thoughts gets cutoff when the younger pulls the door handle hardly while producing a sound from it making tae to frown at that while thinking why the door isn't opening which he just opened before.

"Don't you know how to close the door slowly?.why did you slam the door when it's was not working fine?.Because of you it got stuck again."kook says gritting his teeth while trying hard to open it making tae to wide his eyes at the new information.

Making him to immediately goes towards the door.Later he also tries to open it but no use,making kook to sign while placing his hand on his head.

Kook isn't liking what has happened or happening in this day, first the elder thought so much low of him.later he insulted him.then,when he want a space after spilling his words to elder, this damn door locked up again making him take a heavy breath to calm himself while looking at the elder who is still trying.

"You have spare key right?give it to me?" kook asks when an idea comes to him while taking key from tae,but he frowns when the key shape gets changed as a loop because of tae's fist.

"Why the hell did you do this?"kook yells while pointing the key to elder with anger making tae to fist his hands trying to control himself because of younger's behavior.

"How can you bent the steel key like this?If you have that much strength,then use it on something big,not in this small things.Now,because of you we have to stay here-"

"Enough!"tae roars cutting younger's words with a raze in his eyes getting done with younger making him to immediately shut his mouth.

"just because I'm silent here you don't get the right to talk to me like that,so.... just stop it"tae says with anger evident in his eyes making kook to glare at him with narrowed eyes.

"And don't blame me for something im not fault at,..Is it my fault to switch of my phone when im in meeting?...Or Is it my fault to come 3 hours late even though I read the message 15 min earlier?

Or is it my fault for blaming you,after seeing you safe and sound,with a opened door"

tae bursts out his welled upped anger and frustration while explaining himself making younger to unable to talk at the when he realizes elders situation.