22

"Thank you tae...hyung!"kook utters while hugging tae who stood their feeling certain type of tingles in his body.

Eventhough this is not the first type younger was this much close to him,he don't know why he always feels these type of tingles whenever younger was this much close to him.

This morning,when he first didn't found the younger in the house,he don't know why he went to restaurant,he don't know why he listened their conversation,he don't even know why he felt sad while looking at youngers hurtful eyes.

And he didn't know why he brought younger here when he saw how younger was holding up his tears being unable to cry infront of others,and he really don't know why did he said those comforting words to someone for the first time in his life.

But he did it,he did all of it......

Is it because the younger is his responsibility or his heart or he himself wanna do this,he..don't know,and also.... don't want to know.

His thoughts brokes when younger unconsciously sniffles on his neck,now he can clearly say that younger is crying again.

Tae slowly raises his hands after thinking a lot to touch him or not,but after a lot of inner battle he places his hands on the back of the younger in a comforting manner making kook to hug him tighter.

Why am I liking this feeling?

Why being in his embrace,makes me to feel at ease?

Why I wanted to hug him like this whenever I want?

Stop it taehyung!

you are just doing all of this out of concern ,so..don't you dare to think something else.

tae internally scolds himself looking at the younger.

On the either side Kook doesn't know what is happening to him?Why he was being this much emotional?and Why he is not feeling any kind of embarrassment to cry infront of the elder.

After he lost his parents,he never lost emotional balance like this,It is said that people shows their real self and expresses their emotions to those who are close to them,but he don't know how and when elder had became this much close to him.

Is it because tae is now his family?

or he has something else in his heart for elder that's making him to do this?

After a minute kook slowly takes his hands back making tae to do same as well,kook right hand slowly reaches his back of his neck being embarrassed of what he did.

Later,tae walks towards the car and sits on it,making kook to follow him and they drives towards their home with a comfortable silence.

When they reaches their home and  about to go towards their room,tae steps halt at his door listening to the younger's call.

"Taehyung?"kook calls tae standing infront of the door making tae to look at him.

"Good night"kook says making tae to give a nod.later they both wents into their respective places sleeping with a new kind of feeling.