6

After dinner,tae wents to his bedroom and sits on the bed while taking his laptop and placing it infront of him to finish the remaining projects.

Gradually he gets busy in his work while typing something on it, but his  concentration gets brake when he hears footsteps on his room making him to lift his head to face the intruder.

There he sees the younger who is coming towards him making him to wonder why the younger is here.and when he was about to ask the question he gets shock of his life making his eyes to become wide making his fingers to stop typing on the laptop while looking at the younger with shock filled eyes.

"Ju-jungkook wh-at are you doing? "tae asks first time shuttering in his whole life while looking at the younger who lift his hoodie making his midrib visible to elder.

But the younger's reply makes him awestruck to even comprehend something.

"Isn't it our wedding night?"kook says innocently making tae to gulp while looking at the tiny milky waist of younger which is visibly glowing like a diamond in the room light.

"Wha-t?"tae asks trying to confirm it again after shaking his inner thoughts while looking at the younger who just downed his tshirt.

"Are you deaf ?"kook says the same words that older once used for him while placing his both hands on his waist making tae to regain his poster with an angry look.

"How dare you say something about me? "tae asks rising his voice with furrowed eyebrows but kook stays there with the same look standing opposite to him with a meter distance while folding his hands facing the elder.

"Then why are asking me if you heard it? I said it's our wedding night? So-" kook says titling his head sideways while moving towards the elder by gradually decreasing the distance between them looking at the elder who seated at the right corner of the bed.

"So, you want us do it?it? "tae asks the younger making him to laugh internally looking at elder's modified expression as he is just it for doing it for fun, but he didn't thought he'll get this much fun while teasing the elder.

"Why? Don't you know how to do it?" kook utters while bending infront of tae as placing his head infront of him making tae to give a vivid look at youngers boldness.

"What is he?" Tae thoughts while gulping at younger who is deeply staring at him  making him to finally burst into laughter while moving back to his place while looking at tae's face making tae to frown at him

"I'm sorry*laugh*i just came here to take my things which mistakely been mixed with your things.But when i accidently lifted my hoodie, you saw it and thought something else.so i thought to play along with you. but.... i didn't thought you will become this much nervous about this thing" kook says laughing hardly while holding his stomach making tae to get more angry when he gets younger pranked him making him to walk towards younger.