26

Third person's pov
______________________

"Don't you dare to talk bad about my husband"kook warns shenyi making tae heart to skip a beat looking at the younger who is defending him.

"Just because he isn't doing anything to create a scene,it doesn't mean you can say whatever you want,you old heggar" kook says again with killing glare, making shenyi's blood to boil because until now nobody insulted him like that,but his anger converts into smirk  when he remembers the word husband.

"So...you are the one who married Mr.kim taehyung,now I got to know why he agreed to marry a boy because who will reject such a tasty meal,even I also want to taste"shenyi utters with a smirk.

But his smirk didn't lasts long as someone's right leg hits his stomach again making him to fall on the floor making a thud sound.

"what did you say!?" Tae says making kook to feel happy looking at tae who kicked that shenyi harder for him.

"I have been tolerating you from my childhood because you are the only relative I had from my paternal side, but now you did a grave mistake by crossing your limit mr.kim shenyi"tae says making shenyi to slightly gulp looking at angry tae,but his eyes gets widened listening to the next words of younger.

"Do you think I don't know about the business that you have been doing?"tae asks making shenyi throat to get dry,and his forehead to form cold sweat.

"Junki"tae calls junki and signs something with his hands making him to call a certain someone.

"It's done boss"junki utters after a minute with a satisfied smile looking at Shenyi.

"What did you do?I asked what did you do?"shenyi asks coming towards tae making him to give a innocent look.

"I just submitted your illegal drugs business details to the police" tae replies last word with a smirk making shenyi's to look at him with anger.

"No,no! It can't be happen!
why did you do that?
that's why I don't liked you once from your childhood,
I won't leave you kim taehyung, I won't leave you you ungrateful br*t!"shenyi says while taking the flowervase from the table and throwing it towards tae.

But before it can touch him kook comes forward while placing his right hand horizontally infront of him like a shield.

*thud*

A loud flowervase broken sound was heard from the hotel hallway,making the entire hotel silent.

Its all happened in a fraction of seconds making tae unable to do anything apart from standing, his trance brokes when his vision falls on the blood which is oozing out from younger hand as vase pieces got into it.

"Jungkook!"tae says while going towards him,and a hiss lefts kook's mouth when elder touches his hand, making tae's eyes to get darkend with anger while looking at shenyi who's eyes are also wide now being filled with fear.

"You bast*rd!"tae says trying to go towards him but before he can go his steps halt by junki.

"Boss,leave him aside,first we have to take kook to the hospital"junki utters looking at the bleeding arm of younger making tae to go towards him.

"Junki,don't let him escape until police comes"tae utters before going outside with kook making junki to give a nod.

Larer,he gently places kook on the passengers seat and quickly starts driving towards the hospital.