37

Third person's pov
_____________________

"T...tha..thank you for today jungkook" tae utters after pecking youngers lips by cutting his words in middle.

If I say younger is fine it is considered as a lie cause.he is not,the moment when elder uttered those simple two words his mind got blank.cause it was tae who said that he clearly remembered how tae was.he also remembers the things tae's aunt shared about tae's behaviour.

Eventhough Tae said he is going to show his real self by not behaving rudely as before.but he doesn't change fully yet.he only talk when he want to and that is also in a flirty manner

He never told him that he likes him in words.and he also never expect that confession from him and accepted him without the confession by knowing the true nature of him.

But today tae for the first time said thank you to him.making him to get a hope that someday elder will say he loves him,making tears to welled up on his eyes.he immediately hugs the elder to hide them making elder heart to skip a beat.

"Tae"kook utters after 2min while removing himself from elder making tae to sign internally who is fully enjoying the warmth of younger by hugging him tightly.

"You are so....*kiss*cute"kook utters gently kissing elders cheek.

*kiss*cute"kook utters gently kissing elders cheek

*lub dub~ lub dub~*

Why are you beating this much?

Just stop already

tae utters internally trying to control his beating heartbeat trying hard to not look at the youngers bunny face.

But he fails when a bunny smile gets visible on youngers face making him to stare at him with beating heart.

"Sh...shall we go now?"tae asks after sometime getting a nod from younger.

"I'll wait in the car.come after locking the door and just don't give keys to your security guards like you did 20 min ago" tae says while remembering how younger took the keys from the bodyguards earlier to open the door.