30

9 hours earlier
______________________

A man who is in early 20s was working on a file which is placed on left side on his veiny hand,and his right hand's long fingers was working on square shaped boxes of the keyboard by making a tic sound from them by breaking the deep ocean like slience of his cabin.

His deep brown eyes are shining like stars in the sky from his big square shaped working glasses while going through the details.

His eyebrow's furrowed while looking at the file,which he has been working from last 1hour stating that their is a mistake on the details making him to press the round shaped bell.

"Boss,did you call me?"junki asks from the door making tae to give a nod making him to come inside.

"The amount mentioned here is not right,they didn't mentioned the right amount which we agreed"tae explains while showing the PC making junki to give a professional nod looking at those details.

"I'll send this file back to them boss" junki says while taking the file from him making tae to carry on his work.

"Boss!"junki calls tae making him to stop his work when he suddenly remembers something important making tae to face him.

"Mr.cook competition which is postponed is going to held today at the paradise hotel"junki says making tae to furrow his eyebrow on new information.

"But boss,if you don't mind...can I ask you why did you told me to cut the electricity on that day of competition?" junki asks with confusion while remembering that day ,where how tae called him to come to that hotel and told him to immediately to cut the electricity of it... making a valid to get the competition.

But tae's mind is elsewhere to even answer him,his mind got pre-occupied with the thoughts of younger that how he became reluctant to not cook after that and who is used to always praise his food is now degrading it and who is acting like he is really okay about it but is he?

No! He isn't okay,cause he can see it in younger's eyes eventhough he says he is fine but tae can see sadness in his eyes.

"Boss?"junki calls tae again who is in his thoughts without giving any reply to him
making him to frown.

"Bos_"

"Junki,cancel my schedule for tonight, and from tomorrow onwards make my working hours upto 6pm only,..okay"tae utters making junki to blink his eyes listening these words from a workaholic no a work worshipped guy.

"And i want to give something for the work you have done"tae says looking down on his PC while handing a cover making jungki to took it with a frown.

He slowly opens it with curious yet confused eyes but his eyes becomes wide when he saws the hotel reservation on jeju island on his name for 4 days making him to wide his eyes.

"Bos-s,....are you giving me holiday?" junki asks without being able to believe his eyes making tae to give a vivid look.

"Why are you asking me again even after reading it?"tae asks with his usual blank face making junki to down his head.

"Aahum~tae clears his throat making junki to look at him"I... know it's not easy to wet someone else room while getting sneaky,and that cover is for your hardwork,don't think I'm giving it casually"tae says making junki to give a huge smile.