"Room Service..."

Enid walked into the room to see Wednesday peeling the tint off of the round glass window, only it was a perfect half.

"What the hell did you do to my room?" Enid asked as she saw Wednesday stand up.

"Dividing our room equally." Wednesday stated bluntly. "It looks like a rainbow vomited on your side."

"I..." Enid was flabbergasted.

"Silence would be appreciated. This is my writing time." Wednesday said as she walked over to a table with a typewriter on it.

"Your writing time?"

"I devote an hour a day to my novel. Perhaps if you did the same, your vlog might be coherent. I've read serial killer diaries with better punctuation." Wednesday said as she began typing.

"I write in my voice. It's my truth. It's what my followers love." Enid proclaimed.

"Your followers are clearly imbeciles. They respond to your stories with insipid little pictures."

"Uh, you mean, emojis? It's how people express their feelings. I realize that's a foreign concept to you." Enid stated.

"When I look at you, the following emojis come to mind. Rope, shovel, hole. By the way, there are two D's in Addams. If you're going to gossip about me, at least spell my name correctly." Wednesday said bluntly as Enid just pressed the play button on a music player and a peppy song began playing, Wednesday turned around and glared at Enid. "Turn that off."

Enid didn't turn it off.

"This is your final warning." Wednesday was in the process of walking over to turn the music off when Enid brought out her claws.

"Rawr! Don't mess with me. This kitty's got claws, and I'm not afraid to use them." Enid said as the door opened and Thornhill walked, she had huge glasses and a wide smile on her face, she was carrying a flower.

"Good evening, girls. Oh, sorry about the mud. I wanted to make sure that Wednesday was settling in. Ah. Is this a bad time? I'm Ms. Thornhill, your dorm mom. Apologies, I wasn't here to greet you when you arrived. I trust Enid has given you the old Nevermore welcome."

"She's been smothering me with hospitality. I hope to return the favour...in her sleep." Wednesday said, internally smiling, she imagined Y/N would be pleased with her at that small joke/threat.

"Well, here's a little welcome gift from my conservatory. I try to match the right flower to each of my girls. When I read your personal statement in your application, I immediately thought of this one." Thornhill said as she handed Wednesday the flower.

"The black dahlia." Wednesday observed.

"Oh, you know it?"

"Of course. It's named after my favourite unsolved murder. And the only one that actually challenged Y/N and myself when we were younger. Thank you." Wednesday said.

"Okey-dokey. Before I leave, I want to go over a few house rules. Lights off at 10:00, no loud music, and no boys, ever." Thornhill said as she glanced at Enid and then to Wednesday. "Y/N is included in that so don't go sneaking him in, either of you, he's allowed to stop by to visit and check everyone's following the rules, but no overnight stays. I know he's handsome and the kind of boy girls like to see as a challenge as to who can seduce him first-"

"Y/N is someone far more of a nightmare for teachers than I am, you'd be wise to not give him reason to be pissed off at you, the official records on him are-"

"Exaggerated?"

"Understated." Wednesday said as Thornhill smiled. "I give you a week before he's sneaking in here to check I'm fine and if I'm picking up anything of interest. Now, what's the story about going into the local town?"

"Passes to Jericho are a privilege, not a right. It's a brisk 25-minute walk, or there's a shuttle on the weekends. The locals are a tad bit wary about Nevermore, so please don't go making any waves, or perpetuating any outcast stereotypes. That means keep your claws to yourself, and no smothering people in their sleep. Are we clear? Great talk." Thornhill said as she smiled and left. a few minutes later a knock came on the window, Wednesday had just finished her writing time with an hour being used up on dividing the room and talking to Enid and Thornhill. She had just finished typing when a knock came at the door, Wednesday walked over and opened the door to see Y/N stood there.

"Room service." Y/N quipped as Wednesday smirked.

"What, no Champagne?"

"Not this time. I'd have thought you'd be writing so I gave you a bit of time before stopping by." Y/N said as he looked around. "Where's Enid? Please tell me you haven't killed her already?"

"No, she hasn't yet." Enid said as she walked into the room from the bathroom. "Aww, were you worried about me?"

"Course I was, I enforce the rules around here, and I don't want to have to try and drag Wednesday to Weems' office." Y/N said as Wednesday smirked. "I also didn't like the idea of my best friend being killed by my oldest...ally."

"What brought you here?" Wednesday asked as Y/N looked at the two girls.

"I came to check in on you both, and about an incident report from Thornhill, you two were at each others throats when she arrived."

"Yes, her music was too loud." Wednesday remarked as Y/N smirked.

"And she's too bossy." Enid remarked as Y/N shook his head.

"Okay, there's an easy fix, Enid, do you prefer earbuds or headphones?" Y/N asked as Enid looked confused."

"Buds." Enid said as Y/N nodded.

"Alright, I'll go and get some buds tomorrow at lunch. For now, just keep the music down."

"I can't dance with a big wire."

"That's why they invented bluetooth." Y/N said as he looked to Wednesday. "And Wends, try and play nice, huh?"

"I didn't kill her for annoying me, that's nicer than usual."

"Look, just...let her do her thing and she'll let you do yours." Y/N said as Wednesday raised her eyebrow at him. "Okay, try finding what songs you both like and songs that help you think, you like paint it black don't you?"

"Yes."

"Enid, ever heard of the Rolling Stones?"

Enid nodded.

"Okay, try listening to paint it black, that would sort the music and concentration problem." Y/N said as Wednesday looked over at Enid. "Just, try not to fight, my jobs hard enough without the only two people who aren't assholes to me fighting over small stuff. Enid, you can last one night without a music and dance session, then when I get those earbuds, you can sing and dance as much as you like while Wednesday writes. Okay? Oh, Wednesday, before I go, gimme the knife."

"What knife?"

"The one from the Kitchen." Y/N said as Wednesday smirked at his skills still being on point, she opened a drawer and handed him a kitchen knife. Y/N smirked and shook his head before walking to the door. "Goodnight Wednesday, Goodnight Enid."

As the door closed Wednesday turned to Enid who looked bored.

"Fine, I'll play along with Y/N's idea for now, let's make a playlist." Wednesday said as she walked over to join Enid...