The Gates Mansion

Wednesday was sketching a gate she saw in one of her visions while Y/N was down in the quad talking to Enid.

"So, how did parents weekend go for you?" Y/N asked as Enid smiled at him.

"I stood up to my mom, told her to stop judging me." Enid said as Y/N smiled.

"That's great. I hate this stupid mentality that you have to wolf out to remain part of the pack and find a mate. It's bullshit." Y/N said as he handed Enid some chewing gum.

"What about you? How'd your parents weekend go?"

"Well, I learned that I'm related to The Big Bad Wolf, in fact, I'm his son, and I'm also related to Snow White, who married the Mr Wolf. I threatened the mayor into confessing he was involved in trying to frame Gomez Addams. And my friend got arrested for graverobbing." Y/N said as Enid chuckled. "Other than that a normal parents weekend."

The pair laughed among each other, their faces inching closer as they looked at one another.

"Enid..." Y/N said as he moved closer.

"...Y/N." Enid said as she moved closer, they were on the cusp of kissing until Y/N stopped himself.

"I'm sorry...I can't. I can't do this to Wednesday." Y/N said as Enid looked at him and nodded.

"Me neither. It...it wouldn't feel right." Enid said as Y/N nodded. "Especially on her birthday."

"Yeah." Y/N said as he smiled at her.

That night, with the help of Enid who Wednesday had recruited, and Tyler as the driver, they all arrived at the Gates mansion at midnight.

"Tyler, you look around down here, Y/N, check the basement, Enid, with me." Wednesday said as Y/N nodded. He walked down into the basement and sniffed the air, the scents were horrible, they were like human flesh.

As he turned the basement light on Y/N saw the source of the scents. Shelves filled with the dismembered limbs of the monsters victims all in jars. Y/N was quick to pull out his phone and take photos of each jar, making sure he had evidence.

"What the fuck is wrong with this person." Y/N said as he heard Tyler from upstairs.

"Get out! It's here!" Tyler called out as Y/N tried to run upstairs but the monster's claws smashed the doorframe, causing it to collapse.

"Shit!" Y/N groaned as he used his werewolf strength lift the debris and left the basement to see the Hyde climbing the stairs towards the Girls who were hidden in the dumbwaiter.

"Hey there jackass!" Y/N called out as he charged it in his first phase of wolfing out, where he was still mostly human, he slashed at the Hydes back and jumped onto it but the monster dragged Y/N off of it's back and threw him through the houses open front door, the boy stood up and felt his anger and protectiveness of Wednesday and Enid summering to the surface as he felt his body moving to his Wolfman form, his entire body becoming covered in dark grey hair as his eyes turned red, he grew to 8ft tall, his shirt was ripped by Y/N's sudden growth.