Ye Old Wolf

"Let's assess, shall we? Bag over my head for optimal disorientation, wrists tied tight enough to cut off circulation, and no idea if I'm going to live or die. It's definitely my kind of party." Wednesday thought to herself.

"Who dares breach our inner sanctum?" A mysterious voice said as Wednesday rolled her eyes.

"You can take the mask off, Bianca." Wednesday said with the disappointment evident in her voice.

"And just like that, my hopes were dashed against the rocks of bitter disappointment. My foe was no psychotic killer. More like a bunch of high school clowns." Wednesday thought to herself as Bianca took the mask off.

"Wait, I preferred you with it on." Wednesday quipped as footsteps approached from the stairs.

"How did you get down here?" Bianca asked as the footsteps continued getting closer.

"Just what the fuck is goin' on here?" Y/N asked as he looked and saw Wednesday tied down to the chair, her eyes telling him she was fine and she'll explain later.

"Nothing for you to worry about pupp-"

"Careful. You're already in trouble for that garlic bread incident." Y/N said as Bianca was about to speak but Wednesday interrupted.

"Rowan showed me." She remarked, noticing everyone look confused apart from Y/N who figured she must have found a clue when she had a vision, Y/N hadn't had much of a chance to talk to Wednesday until earlier, when he informed her of what Tyler was doing while she was unconscious.

Earlier That Day:

Y/N and Wednesday arrived back in the Enid's room.

"I'm gonna fuckin' kill him!" Y/N said, letting out an involuntary growl with his fists clenched. Wednesday walked up to him.

"Y/N...no. You're no use in prison."

"Wednesday, that asshole tried-"

"I know what he tried, and you'll get your chance at revenge when this is all over and you're not needed, but for now, refrain yourself." Wednesday said sternly as she looked him in the eyes. "Please...for me."

Y/N looked at Wednesday who took his hand into hers, the gesture calming Y/N who looked at Wednesday.

"Fine, but when this is all over, I'm gonna make him wish he was never even born." Y/N said as Wednesday looked at him, she loved when he acted protective of her like that, she couldn't help a strange fuzzy feeling inside of her when seeing him act so protective.

Present:

"Left pocket. I tracked the watermark to the Poe statue. Then I solved the riddle." Wednesday explained as Y/N smirked.

"Wait, there's a riddle? I thought we just snapped twice." A siren boy said as Y/N shook his head.

"Well, aren't you the brightest in the bunch?" Wednesday remarked as Y/N stood looking at her.

"The Nightshades are an elite social club. Emphasis on elite. We have roof parties, campouts, the occasional midnight skinny-dip. And Yoko's an amateur mixologist. She makes a killer virgin mojito. It can get pretty wild." Bianca gloated.

"Wow. Do you guys even have a bedtime? Last I heard, the Nightshades had been disbanded." Wednesday said as Y/N chuckled at the bedtime quip.

"Yeah, the group kind of lost its charter 30 years ago after some normie kid died." Bianca explained.