Rave'N

Y/N stepped out of his small dorm wearing the outfit he usually did, only he was wearing a waistcoat that matched his school pants, his sleeves were still rolled up, and his shirt was still untucked. 

Whichever one you prefer

He walked up to the door and opened it to see Weems waiting outside the door

"Larissa." Y/N said as Weems smiled at him.

"May I come in?" She asked as Y/N nodded, stepping out of the way. Weems walked into the room and smiled.

"I see you're making an effort tonight, it wouldn't have anything to do with a certain pig tailed goth and a certain werewolf, would it?"

"Do you care about my answer?"

"Yes. Y/N, do you know why I put you in this role?" Weems said as Y/N sighed.

"Because you needed a bad guy to do bad things to bad people." Y/N said as he looked out of the window.

"Partly. I also wanted to give you a chance, a chance to be...different."

"From who?"

"From the Y/N I saw on the reports. I wanted to help you. I don't want you to go to prison, which believe me was the next step." Weems said as Y/N sighed. "So I ask again, you usually don't put in effort on these nights, is this brought on by Wednesday and Enid?"

Y/N was silent for a moment as he tried to think of a moment, hoping to find an answer to avoid the question.

"I can see what you're getting at, stop." Y/N said as Weems looked at him.

"Y/N, I know you like this whole Lone Wolf thing you've got going for yourself, but I've seen the way you look at Wednesday and Enid, okay? You're not fooling me." Weems said as Y/N looked at her. "Talk to them. Believe it or not, I want you to be happy."

Y/N nodded and checked his watch, before opening the door.

"We should get to the dance hall. Get everything checked out, I gotta do a perimeter check before the dance starts." Y/N said as Weems nodded, she stood up and walked out before turning and looking at Y/N.