Never Give Up, Never Surrender...

"Dr. Kinbott tells me I should get out more. Says I need to open my mind to new people and experiences. Who am I to argue with her professional clichés?" Wednesday thought to herself as she crawled through the vents in the morgue

"Quickly, The doctors schedule has to show the hobo's body to the Sheriff again in a few minutes, we don't have much time. While I do the autopsy, you find the files of the monster's other victims and make copies." Wednesday said as Thing signed in protest. "Don't pout. Your scalpel skills are questionable. Do you remember my 13th birthday, when Uncle Fester gave me that cadaver? You sliced right through that man's carotid."

Thing signed in resignation before scurrying off to carry out his orders while Wednesday began searching through the bodies, looking for the homeless man.

"No. No. *inhales appreciatively* Magnificent hematoma. There you are. Thursday, 7:23 p.m. The body is that of a 50-year-old male." Wednesday said as she went through the bodies until she found the one she needed, pulling the body out.

"Lacerations and defensive wounds appear on both hands. What remains of the chest and torso indicates a frenzied attack. Subject has been almost entirely disembowelled. This is curious. Subject's left foot is missing. It appears to have been chewed off at the ankle." Wednesday observed as Thing burst through the door and scurried over to Wednesday. "Have you seen a left foot anywhere?"

Thing Frantically signed to her that someone was coming.

"Calm down. Who's coming?"

"Appreciate you coming back to the office, Doc."

"No problem, Sheriff. Whatever I can do to help. Whatever or whoever is responsible for these killings...In all my years, I've never seen injuries like them. I thought you should see this before I issued my report on the latest victim. It's a real noodle-scratcher. The killer cut off two toes from the victim's left foot. Best guess, they used a surgical saw. The final autopsy report's still pending." The doctor said.

"Minute you're done, send it straight to my desk. Media blackout on the toes." Galpin said as the doctor nodded.

"Sure thing, Sheriff. Been a busy couple of weeks, huh? At least I'm going out in style. Friday's my last day." The doctors assistant said proudly.

"Happy retirement, Doc."

"Gonna surprise Mrs. Anwar with a four-week cruise. Excited to trade rib shears for Mai Tais. See yourself out. I'll lock up." The Doctor said as Sheriff Galpin left. The Doctor noticed one of the doors to the bodies was open, as he opened it he saw Wednesday laying down on the board, looking as dead as a doornail. "I don't remember this one coming in. Full rigor. You've been dead a while. Guess you won't mind waiting another day for me to cut you open."

As The Doctor left, Thing climbed out of his hiding place in a hollowed out skull, scurrying over to Wednesday and opening the body draw she was hiding in.

"Five more minutes. I was just getting comfortable." Wednesday said as Thing pushed her back into the locker.

Wednesday was back in her room, setting up an evidence board to try and help her figure out where the monster might have taken Y/N.

"When I suggested giving your side of the room a makeover, I did not have Ted Bundy's Pinterest in mind." Enid commented.

"Still not as creepy as your stuffed unicorn collection." Wednesday retorted.

"Is this why you snuck out last night?"

"Thing and I made an unsanctioned trip to the morgue to copy the files of the monster's victims." Wednesday explained.