Fire Will Rain

Enid was in the quad with her parents.

"So, it's decided. Six weeks at Camp Howl. You'll need to pick which activity..."

"No, I don't. Because I'm not going. Not this summer. Not ever. If I'm meant to wolf out, then I'm going to do it on my own timeline and not yours. I hope that one day, you'll finally accept me for who I am." Enid said as her mother looked shocked, Enids mother walked away, Enid turned to her father who was smiling proudly.

"I'm proud of you, kiddo. You do you." Enid's father said as he smiled at her.

Wednesday was saying goodbye to her parents, while Y/N was saying goodbye to his.

"Don't push it." Wednesday said as Puglsey went to hug her.

"Well, at least we can't say Parents' Weekend wasn't a nail-biter." Gomez stated.

"I knew you didn't have what it takes to be a murderer." Wednesday observed. "And give your thanks to Y/N, without him it might have been worse.

"As much as that stings, gracias, my little death trap. Mwah." Gomez said as he went to the car leaving Morticia and Wednesday alone.

"As I leafed through the pages of this yearbook, I was reminded of all the wonderful times I had here. But they were just that. Mine. You have your own path to blaze, and a wonderful person to help you along that path." Morticia said as she looked over to Y/N who Snow was giving a bone crushing hug, while Y/N had a blank look on his face, she could tell he was happy on the inside, just putting on a tough face, she then looked to Bigby who was smirking at his son. "I don't want to be a stranger in your life, darling. If you need me for anything, anything at all, I'm only a crystal ball away."

"Thank you, Mother." Wednesday said as Morticia smiled and walked over to the car. Wednesday walked over to Snow who smiled at her, while Y/N approached his father and said goodbye to him.

"Hey, you're doing a good job here. Now you look after Wednesday and Enid, and they'll look after you." Bigby said as Y/N smiled at his father. Y/N looked over to Wednesday and then to Morticia before he was hit with the realization of Rowan's reappearance.

"I knew it. We did witness Rowan getting murdered that night." Wednesday said as she walked into the room with Y/N ominously walking in behind her.

"Excuse me?"

"When Rowan appeared the next morning, it was you. When you participated in the talent show, not only did you impersonate Judy Garland, you became her. You're a shape-shifter." Y/N said as he looked at Weems who scoffed.

"That's a fascinating theory." Weems said as Wednesday spoke up.

"I'm curious to find out how Sheriff Galpin feels when I tell him." Wednesday said as Weems' face grew threatening. She stood up and walked over to Wednesday.

"You won't tell a soul, Miss Addams. Nor will Mr Wolf." Weems said as she got up into Wednesday's face. "And it wouldn't matter much if you did. Rowan's father already knows what happened, and he fully supports my decision not to involve the authorities."

Weems heard a growl from her left.

"Step away from her, right now, or so help me god, the next shape you shift into is a person with a foot up their ass." Y/N said as he looked at Weems with cold dead eyes. "You've been fuckin lyin to us all. You made Wednesday feel like she was losing her mind. If you'd have told the truth maybe Eugene wouldn't be in the fuckin' hospital. Hell, maybe the asshole behind all of this would be in a cell and I wouldn't have been captured by this monster!"

"Why would he agree to that?" Wednesday questioned Weems' statement.

"Because Rowan was not in his right mind. His telekinetic abilities were driving him mad and he attempted to murder you twice, along with Y/N in the forest. His tragic death allowed us to rectify the situation without casting the school or Rowan in an unflattering light."

"You and Mayor Walker are the same, aren't you? Burying bodies to cover your dirty secrets." Y/N said as he got into Weems' face. "Secrets come at a cost Larissa and if it's costing Eugene his life, I'm going to make sure it costs you your freedom."

"I did what I needed to do to shield this school from controversy and protect its students from harm."

"Tell that to Eugene. How are you protecting him?" Y/N asked coldly as he saw an orange glow through the blinds, he heard students all panicking. "What the shit?"

Y/N walked over to the window and looked out of it. To see a message burning in the grass:

'Fire will rain'