Cabin in The Woods

Y/N was sat in the Weathervane after being yelled at by Weems, though he didn't know what she was saying, he was just thinking about how funny Wednesday must look right now with an emotionless expression handing out fudge while in a pilgrim outfit, he was drinking a cup of coffee he looked out of the window. As he drank his coffee, Wednesday walked in.

"I thought you were supposed to be at Pilgrim World." Y/N said as Wednesday stopped next to him.

"I deserted it while my sanity was still intact." Wednesday said earning a chuckle from Y/N.

"Oh yeah? You want a coffee? It's one of the many perks of this wonderful assignment." Xavier said from over by the counter.

"I'm actually here for Tyler." Wednesday said as she looked to Y/N, her eyes telling him it was for a lead.

"I told you he was bad news." Xavier said as Y/N chuckled at someone trying to warn Wednesday away from anything.

"Twice. But who I speak to is my business." Wednesday said as she rang the bell on the counter and Tyler came out of the back room.

"You rang?" Tyler asked Xavier who scoffed and walked away.

"Someone call Lurch, we've got someone stealing his lines over here." Y/N joked to Wednesday. Tyler looked up at him and that was when he noticed Wednesday. 

"Want the usual?"

"And some help. You know the original pilgrim meeting house, the one from the 1600s?" Wednesday asked as Tyler nodded. "You know if it's still around?"

"What's left is out in Cobham Woods, but it's pretty much a ruin."

"Show me." Wednesday said as she pulled out a map.

"Uh...There, but, look, it's kind of sketchy. Squatters and meth heads use that place as a crash pad. My dad has it cleared out every couple weeks. What's this about?" Tyler asked as he pointed to a spot on the map.

"Nothing."

"You're becoming obsessed with this monster in the woods thing." Tyler said with a smile.

"Would you rather I develop an obsession with horses and boy bands? Thank you for the help." Wednesday said as she went to leave.

"Hey, listen, the ruins are kind of tricky to find. I could take you this afternoon. My shift ends at 2:00." Tyler offered, causing Y/N to turn and flash a glare at him.

"Principal Weems would hang, draw and quarter me if I miss the big statue dedication." Wednesday said as Y/N continued glaring at Tyler. "And as enticing as that sounds, I'd prefer to keep a low profile. Besides, I know my way around the great outdoors."

"Don't tell me you were a Girl Scout." Tyler joked.

"I could eat Girl Scouts for breakfast. I have an uncle who went to prison for that." Wednesday said as Y/N wasn't even surprised, he'd come to expect weird things like that about Wednesday's family.

When Y/N and Wednesday arrived at the original meeting hall, they found an old man with a huge beard looking around disappointed.

"I was expecting more too." Wednesday said as the old man looked at Wednesday and Y/N.

"Who you talking to, little girl?" The old man said.

"Use "little" and "girl" to address me again and I can't guarantee your safety." Wednesday warned as Y/N looked at the man.

"This is my place. Get out you little Brat, and Mutt boyfriend!" The old man yelled.