Therapy

"Dr. Kinbott's office is on the second floor. Other Nevermore students swear by her. Given your history and closeness with Y/N, we've made arrangements for you both to attend sessions together, in the hope that when you prove to be too stubborn." Weems explained.

"You'll be here until we're done?" Wednesday asked.

"Perhaps afterwards we can visit the Weathervane for hot chocolate." Weems suggested

"Principal Weems, this feeble attempt at bonding is beneath you. And chauffeuring your students around is below your pay grade."

"Given your histories together, I'm sure you're both intent on running away. I'm here to prevent that from happening." Weems stated as Y/N chuckled.

"I wish you luck." Y/N remarked.

Y/N and Wednesday went inside.

"I read the notes from your school counsellor."

"Mrs. Bronstein. She had a nervous breakdown after our last session and had to take a six-month sabbatical." Wednesday said as Y/N smirked, it wasn't the whole truth, it wasn't a school counsellor, it was just a counsellor.

"Go ahead and take a seat. How did you both feel about that?" Kinbott said.

"Vindicated. But someone who crochets for a hobby isn't a worthy adversary." Wednesday remarked as Y/N nodded.

"Adversary? I hope we can forge a relationship based on trust and mutual respect." Kimbott said as Y/N looked at Wednesday sceptically.

"This is gonna be fun." Y/N chuckled to himself seeing Wednesday's blank face looking at Kimbott.

"This is a safe space, Wednesday. Myself and Y/N have made a lot of progress over the past few years. He can tell you that this is a sanctuary where we can discuss anything. What you're thinking, feeling, your views on the world, personal philosophy."

"That's easy. I think that this is a waste of time. I see the world as a place that must be endured, and my personal philosophy is kill or be killed."

"So, for instance, when someone bullies your brother, your response is to dump piranha in the pool." Kimbott said, the story making Y/N smirk.

"You know the old saying, never bring a knife to a sword fight. Unless it's concealed."

"Point is, you assaulted a boy, and showed no remorse for your actions. That's why you're here. He lost a testicle." Kimbott said as Y/N couldn't control himself, he burst out laughing.

"Only one? Wednesday, you disappoint me." Y/N remarked to himself, Wednesday internally laughed as Y/N spoke the words.

"I did the world a favour. People like Dalton shouldn't procreate. I've answered all your questions." Wednesday said.

"We're not done yet. Therapy is a valuable tool to help you understand yourself. It can teach you new ways to deal with your emotions. It can also help you build a life that you want."

"We know the lives that we want." Wednesday and Y/N said together.

"Tell me about it. Everything said in these sessions is strictly confidential. Do your plans involve becoming an author, Wednesday? I understand you've written three novels about a teen girl detective, Viper De La Muerte. And apparently You and Y/N have grown up together, It's fair to say that you and Y/N used to spend a lot of time together. Can you tell me about him?"

"He's right fuckin' here?" Y/N remarked.

"Y/N is smart, perceptive, and chronically misunderstood." Wednesday said as Y/N refrained from a blush.