Revelations and Damnations

As Y/N was in his office listening to Wednesday explain everything, the phone on his desk rang, he picked it up and answered.

"Yes." Y/N said as he paced the room.

"Your therapist, Kinbott, she's dead, the monster cut her to ribbons."

"Send a car to pick us up and bring us to the scene, we needed to talk anyway." Y/N said as Galpin sighed to himself.

"Sure." Galpin said as he hung up.

"Kinbott's been killed, Tyler." Y/N said as Wednesday nodded.

Y/N and Wednesday got into the car and watched the scenery pass by until they arrived at Kinbotts office. The duo walked into the office and looked at the scene.

"We found this, a cloth covered in paint at the scene."

"Xaviers. They're trying to throw us off the scent. She keeps Tyler's reports in that drawer over there, Sheriff, would you look through them. She was looking into who was controlling them, and she got too close." Y/N said. "Wednesday, do your thing, have a poke around, see if you can get anything."

Wednesday set about going around the office, seeing if she could get any visions. While Y/N looked over Kinbott's body.

"You've got two minutes and then I want what you've got." Galpin said as Y/N looked at him with a smirk before looking around the room, taking in notes.

"This wasn't just an outburst or a random killing, this was the controller of the Hyde sending a message, telling us to back off or else the same happens to us. Defence wounds on the hands, she put up a struggle but she knew the killer, from the killer getting in here without signs of a struggle, then there's her files, they were thrown about, more specifically, mine and Wednesday's someone was looking for something from our therapy sessions, logic dictates they were looking to see if any of the reports mentioned us finding out who was controlling the Hyde. She's been dead around 1 hour so she was killed while you were in the basement of Gates Mansion looking into that lead I sent you and the photo's. Then there's this..." Y/N said as he moved the couch out of the way and lifted the rug up seeing scrape marks on the floor. "She was dragged across the floor, the killer considered keeping her alive and just capturing her but their master seemed to determine that the good doctor knew too much and had to be removed from the picture."

"There's something else. Intruder was wearing muddy boots."

"Tyler?" Galpin whispered as Y/N shook his head.

"No, look, you can see his prints end over there where they become claw marks, this is the master I would assume." Y/N said as he looked over to Wednesday who shook her head, she didn't get any visions.

Both Y/N and Wednesday looked at one another and then turned to the muddy print. Y/N knelt down and sniffed the mud, it was rich with scents that his wolf senses could pick up, most prominently was a  venomous plant found in the Nevermore conservatory.

"Size 7 wellingtons." Y/N muttered to himself as he and Wednesday looked at one another and both had the same thought. "Wednesday, come on, I've got an idea. We know who the master is but we don't know what they're planning and we don't have enough evidence at the moment, it's circumstantial at best. We need Weems' help. go to Weems and make her shift into Tyler, then have her report as Tyler to Thornhill, with luck she'll confess everything to Weems. Take a tape recorder. If necessary, have yourself be captured by Weems to sell the act, after you have her confession bring it to me at the Sheriffs department."

"What about you?"

"I'm going to go and check to see if I'm right about why the Hyde has been taking those limbs from it's victims." Y/N said as he looked at Wednesday. "With any luck we might just be about to close this case at last."

And with that, Y/N left, sprinting back to Nevermore where he ran down to the nightshades Library in search of a book with the information he needed.

Wednesday was with the disguised Weems, the Headmistress having put the notice out that Addams and Y/N had been expelled.

"Wednesday. Principal Weems put out the notice she was Expelling you and Y/N. I thought you'd be halfway to New Jersey by now." Thornhill said as Wednesday looked at her.

"You can drop the act, Laurel. I should have known it was you. Faking your death, securing a job at Nevermore, unlocking a Hyde. Typically, I have great admiration for well-executed revenge plots. But yours was a bit extreme, even for my high standards." Wednesday said as she looked at Thornhill. "I am mentally calling myself an idiot for not seeing it sooner, but Y/N, all he needed was a shoe size and a few brief interactions with you and he saw through the act."

"Oh, dear. Weems was right. You do need psychiatric help. Can't throw out wild accusations without consequences." Laurel said as Wednesday looked at her blankly.

"They may be wild... but they're true. Tyler told me everything. Initially I incorrectly accused Kinbott of using hypnosis to unlock him. But you used a plant-derived chemical, didn't you?" Wednesday said as Laurel scoffed. "I know your father kept tabs on all the outcasts in town. So I assume he told you about the Galpin family secret when you were just a girl. That's why you targeted Tyler. You manipulated him by showing him what his mother truly was. What Tyler didn't realize is that truth wouldn't free him. It would enslave him to you. That was scary at first, so you used the cave and the shackles. But eventually he willingly became your servant. And when Kinbott came close to discovering the truth, you had Tyler kill her and try to pin it on Xavier."

"Ugh. That's enough. Tyler, honey, make Mama happy and shut her up. Permanently." Laurel said as Tyler stood there, not budging an inch.

"He's not on your side." Wednesday stated.

"Tyler will do anything for me. Remember what I told you? I showed you who you really are. What they did to your mother...The outcasts made you a monster." Laurel said as she whispered the last part into Tyler's ear.

"If you only hate outcasts, why is he killing normies as well?" Wednesday asked.

"They're just pawns in a bigger game. Just like you, Wednesday. Once again, you've underestimated the situation. You were never getting on that train. I sent Tyler to intercept you."

"I never made it to the station." Wednesday stated, turning to Tyler who was slowly transforming into Weems. "Heard enough? Your slave is probably still at the station."

"Don't make this more difficult than it already is, Marilyn." Weems said with sadness.

"My name is Laurel!" Laurel snapped as she injected Weems with a fluid.

Weems fell to the floor and began foaming at the mouth and suffocating as Wednesday rushed to her side and knelt down next to her.

"Principal Weems! Principal Weems!" Wednesday said, concerned as Weems drew her last breaths and let out a few words.

"You and Y/N...are good together." Weems said as Wednesday looked at her, the foam, the eyes.

"Nightshade poisoning." Wednesday surmised.

"A fitting end, don't you think?" Laurel said as she hit Wednesday over the head with a shovel, knocking her out cold.

Y/N was in the nightshade Library, reading through a ritual to open blood seals, and everything was matching, the blood of the person or a descendant of said person must be used, as wells every single limb that was missing from the victims.

Gates was going to bring back Crackstone, and she was going to use Wednesday to do it...