Addams Family Reunion

Meanwhile Sheriff Galpin was sitting in the weathervane coffee shop on the phone to his deputies.

"Yeah. You make sure they search that cave for any sign of that creature. No stone unturned. They bag and tag everything, all right? And then follow up with the lab. I want the DNA results on that claw. We already got one kid in the ICU, a bunch of people in the morgue. I don't want any more. All right." Sheriff Galpin said as he hung up the phone and looked out of the window at the Addams Family going to Therapy, more importantly, Gomez Addams. "Son of a bitch."

"What's wrong?" Tyler asked as Sheriff Galpin nodded over to the Addams Family.

"Just hard to stomach a murderer wandering around town scot-free." Galpin said as Tyler looked over at them, seeing Wednesday get out of the car with a mysterious figure.

"At least they care enough about Wednesday to go to therapy with her." Tyler said as his father sighed.

"Tyler, come on. We've been through this. I'm just... I'm not comfortable dredging up the family past with some complete stranger." Galpin said.

"Think it's easy for me to sit there and talk about my crap?" Tyler asked as the sheriff's phone went off.

"I've got a lot on my plate now, bud. You got the results already? All right. Tape off the scene. I'll be right there." Galpin said as he swiftly stood up from his booth.

"Dad. You okay? What's going on?" Tyler asked as his father stopped at the door and sighed.

"You know Reggie, the local coroner? He just blew his brains out." Galpin said as he left to go and investigate the scene...

"Enough! I think it's high time my parents faced the music. It seems they've been lying to me. Keeping secrets. Murderous secrets that need to be addressed. Who was Garrett Gates, and why are you accused of murdering him?" Wednesday said as she pulled out the police report.

"Whoa." Pugsley said as Y/N looked at Wednesday.

"Those charges were dropped. Your father is an innocent man." Morticia said. 

"Local sheriff doesn't seem too convinced." Wednesday stated.

"Wednesday, stop. This is neither the time nor the place." Morticia snapped.

"Actually, this is exactly the place. These sessions are..." Kinbott began as Morticia turned to look at her with a pointed finger.

"Doctor. This does not concern you. And I refuse to debate a decades-old witch-hunt with you right now." Morticia snapped at the doctor, making her go silent and shrink in her chair.

"I...Darling, maybe we should..." Gomez tried to speak.

"No. This session is over." Morticia said as Y/N looked at her.

"Have it your way, Mother." Wednesday said as she began to leave.

"Wednes... Wednesday?" Kinbott called out in protest as Wednesday left.

"If you refuse to tell me the truth, I'll just have to excavate it myself." Wednesday said as she walked out of the door.

"You..."Morticia began as she followed Wednesday.

"Thanks for the candy." Pugsley said as he held out the bowl to Kinbott.

"Actually, that's potpourri. Why don't you take the bowl?" Kinbott said in shock as Pugsley and Gomez left, with Y/N waiting behind.

"Gomez didn't kill Garett Gates. He killed himself." Y/N said to himself as Kinbott looked at him.

"How do you know that?"