Date Pt. 2

Wanda's P.O.V.

I greeted my lovers at the lobby when they came back from their date. After exchanging a few words with Y/N I got pulled away by Nat, we made it to room where she forcefully sat me down on the bed.

"I'm guessing the date went well?" I smirked as I see how big that smile is. She just nodded and went to my closet picking out an outfit for her to borrow. Again.

"You will understand how I feel when you go on your dat with her today. Now go and put this on, but put it over this." She stated passing me a bunch of clothes, but I noticed the favorite lingerie she likes to see me wear.

"I'm guessing she told you what the plans are?" I yelled in the restroom while turning on the shower, I stripped my clothes off and slowly entered the shower. I felt a pair of small but stern hands map my body from behind me. I smiled knowing whose those belong to.

"No, but she did tell me one activity that you will enjoy. Hence the lingerie." I could feel Natasha's smirk on the back of my neck as she gave me light kisses. I tilted my head to give her more room, and held her hands that was wrapped over my stomach.

"Was she good?"

"She was perfect" I smiled at the answer and we both decided to finish the shower to have time to get ready.

A few kisses here and there, and I was finally done getting ready. I heard a knock on the door and went to go greet the person on the other side.

"Good afternoon love, ready for our date?" I see Y/N dressed casual, thank god Natasha helped me with the outfit change. I nodded and grabbed the flowers she has brought and went to go put it in a vase.

I come back to see Y/N give a kiss on the forehead to Nat, making my way closer I see both love and adoration in their faces as they look at me. "We'll be back by morning darling, take care of yourself." Y/N parted with a kiss on the cheeks, I did the same and followed her out.

"So what the agenda this afternoon, kind gentlewoman?" I teased as she opened the garage door for me. She smirked and lead me to a rack of keys, "well once you pick a car I'll be glad to tell you the activities, madam." She tried to say in a British accent. Which by the way was hot.

I looked back at the rack and just picked a random key, and dangled it i from of her face. "You do realize your driving right? That's if you know how to drive." She teased as she pressed the locked button to see what car went off, and made her way towards it.

Shit

"I do know how to drive, just don't like driving. Besides who planned this date? Not me." I said walking behind her, she turned to me and gave a look saying 'just go with the flow'.

"If your done complaining, I put the GPS so we can get the date started." With that I unlocked and both of us got inside and made our way to our destination.

" With that I unlocked and both of us got inside and made our way to our destination