Relaxation before work

Y/n P.O.V.

"Oh fuck, nat. BABY!!!" I breathed out.

Oh my God! This is far better than anything I ever imagined. Watching Natasha suck my dick was probably the most erotic thing ever. Jesus, if she keeps up, I'm going to cum before either of them, and that's not going to happen.

I reached down, pulling Natasha up, as I pulled her into a kiss, I reached behind and slapped her ass, allowing her gorgeous ass to bounce. I smacked Lizzie's ass as well, allowing her plump ass to spring as well.

"On the bed, both of you. Now."

I watched as both women crawl seductively up the bed, asses in the air. Dear God help me.
I climbed up, hovering over Natasha , leaning down, trailing kisses down her neck. I nipped at her sweet spot, and soothed it with my tongue. I moved my kiss to her breasts, taking the nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it while I tweaked the other nipple between my fingers. I dragged my tongue down her tight stomach to the top of her dripping cunt. Looking at her for permission, she nodded her head, as Wanda captured her in a passionate kiss.

"Oh baby, so wet. Is all this for me." I said, as I licked her slit. She tastes so sweet. Spreading her legs further apart, I slid my tongue into her hole, swirling it around, licking up, finding her clit and sucking. I looked up to see Wanda sucking on Natasha's tits, nat had her hands between Wanda thighs, gently stroking her. I slid a finger into Nat, stroking, while my tongue worked her clit, I pushed another finger in, thrusting in and out. I can feel her walls tightening around my fingers. Her moans getting louder.

"Oh God Y/n!! I, I, I'm gonna cum. Oh my God. Oh FUCK!!!" she screamed as she cums all over my face. I cleaned her gently with my tongue, as Wanda continued to ride Natasha's fingers, her own orgasm taking over as she screams Nats name. Wanda slumped down next to Natasha, as I lay my body against Natasha's, kissing her, hearing her moan as she tasted herself on my lips.

She moans again, feeling my hard erection against her hot core.

"Oh, my God Y/n, I wanna feel all of you, please fuck me."

"What my name?" I growled, gently choking her, she moaned at the toughness.

"I want you to fuck me, daddy." she said, breathlessly as she rolls me onto my back, she straddles me, taking my dick in her hands, stroking it up and down.

I reached over to Wanda , pulling her into a kiss.
She moaned, tasting nat on my lips.

"Sit on my face, baby girl, face Natasha . I want to taste you."

As Wanda lowered herself over my lips, nat lowered herself onto my dick. I groaned, feeling her hot core slowly closing around me.
—————
Wanda's P.O.V.

Oh My God, watching Natasha lower herself onto Y/n cock was beautiful. Her face beaded with sweat, her beautiful boobs bouncing as she started to ride y/n.
Everytime Y/n groans, it vibrates my core, her tongue, oh fuck me. As I grind my hips against her mouth, I lean forward, bracing my hands on y/n abs as I take one of Nats nipples into my mouth, rolling it with my tongue. Natasha's moans are turning downright pornographic, as she rolls her hips.
She grabbed me by my hair, dragging my lips to meet hers in a hot kiss.

"Oh fuck!!" I could feel that familiar coil in my stomach tightening. "Oh Fuck y/n, oh God don't stop, don't stop, oh God right there, Oh Y/N, I'm gonna cum, FUCK." I screamed as I released all over her face. I could feel her gently cleaning me with her tongue as she lifted me off.

As I laid there catching my breath, I watched Natasha's face, as she threw her head back, as she and y/n came together. She slipped down onto y/n chest, their breathing erratic. She let out a slight whimper when she pulled out of her.

She reached up, caressing my face.

"You have to try this. My God, y/n that was amazing." she said quietly.

I reached forward, caressing both their cheeks.
"I wanna ride y/n, but I want something else too. While I ride her, I want you to use the strap on me." I said, shyly.

"Wanda, baby, are you sure?"

"Yes, yes. I've always wanted to try it, and I feel more safe with you both than I ever have.
Please, fuck me.

I watched Natasha roll off y/n, pulling the lube and strapless strap from the nightstand.
Y/n pulled me close, kissing me gently. "If at any time it's too much for you, say Red, and we will stop. Do you want me to wear a condom?"

"No, I'm on birth control."

"Ok, come here baby," as she kissed me gently, caressing my boobs, tweaking the nipples. I could tell she was getting hard again. I straddled her, taking her cock in my hands and stroking it. I leaned forward kissing the tip, licking the cum from the slit. I wrapped my lips around her and began to suck.
————
Y/n P.O.V.

Wanda bobbed her head a few times, letting go with a pop. I saw natasha behind her, lubing up the strapless strap, and as Wanda lowered herself onto my cock, Nat got behind her, slowly entering her from behind.

"Holy fuck." she muttered. We stayed still till
Wanda said move.

Natasha had her hands on Wanda's hips as she thrusted into her.

Wanda was an absolute moaning mess. Her gorgeous boobs were bouncing as she was getting pounded by both of us.

She leaned back into Nats chest, wrapping her one arm around Natashas neck, and one on my abs. Nat reached around stroking Wanda little nub, drawing her closer.

"Holy fuck, holy fuck, Oh my God, harder both of you please, OH GOD." she screamed as the most intense orgasm ever hit all three of us at one time.

Nat and Wanda collapsed on my chest, trying to catch their breath. Natasha gently pulled out of Wanda , as I slid out. Wanda whimpered at the empty feeling.

"Baby girl, are you OK?" I asked, caressing her
face.

"Y/n, that was, just, wow." she said softly.

"We didn't hurt you, did we?" Nat asked softly.

"No, it hurt a little at first, but oh my God.
Natasha, it's like nothing I've ever experienced.
Mmm, you should try it next." she said.

"Mmmm, maybe next time." Nat said, giving her a soft kiss.

I rolled them to the side, so I could get a warm cloth to clean us up. Putting my feet on the ground, I stumbled to the bathroom, getting two warm towels for nat and wands, before cleaning myself up.

I slid back on the bed, gently cleaning both women, as softly as I could, as they were both quite sensitive still. Tossing the towels back into the bathroom, I laid down between them, letting them curl up against me.

I put a timer on so we aren't late for a party we are going to be attending to.
————-