Double suprise

N/A: suprise shawty!! I'm alive...
Okay so from the last chapter, hopefully you guys watched black widow to finished the movie in your head. So this is gonna be a small time jump.

Natasha, yelena, and Wanda defeated the red room. This made the couples realize that they don't have time to be forever together, so this made Nat get down in one knee and asked the question.

Ofc Wanda says yes and they go to a secluded area for a month where they got married and did their honeymoon.

A week or two into that month, their memories of y/n have been getting harder to keep. Making them question if it's actually worth keeping those memories.

Now they are getting back to the compound where Steve had called them saying something about a big alien to take over the world again.

Hopefully this bridges the gap so you can understand what's about to happen.
———
Natasha's P.O.V.

Me and my wife stepped off the quinjets to see what was so urgent that we needed to stop our vacation. As we walked inside we were shocked to see no agent where here like before, it was silent.

As we walked more we heard lots of yelling, knowing those voices we made our way to the meeting g room to see everyone there.

"Well if it isn't the newly weds, glad you can make it to the world apocalypse." Tony said to us, he didn't have a bite to it since he gave us one if he smiles.

"Tony nothing has happened yet, we just got word."Steve said, he came up to us and gave both of us a hug.

"Still mad you didn't invite you guys to the wedding?" Wanda spoke up to the boys, they all answered yes making us laugh at their sorrow pouts.

"What was so urgent for you to ruin our vacation?" I asked as I walked closer to the table to see a bunch of files.

"It seems as if my stone has a greater purpose than being the life of me." Vision spoke up, I noticed it was glowing here and there, I didn't say anything cuz I don't even know what to say about it.

"But we did find more information about it, supposedly there is 5 more stones and some guy named Thanos has them, he's already powerful with the five. With all six he will be unstoppable." Bruce spoke up after finishing reading a file.

"We are heading towards wakanda, they helped Bucky and he told us that they can hep is with this stone." Steve said, we all nodded and was about to make our way to the jets when Tony spoke up.

"You guys go ahead, I have a meeting with someone who may also help us." He turned around the other way towards the garages.

"So it's just us then?" I spoke as we entered the jets, I noticed Thor wasn't here so was Clint, but I know Clint technically retired.

"What happened to Thor?" Wanda asked l, also knowing he wasn't with us.

"He's in space, it a long story" Bruce spoke, I looked at the distance we had, "we got time."
——-

"Vision, Get your ass back on that table" I demanded the robot as me and the boys went down to the battle field.

"Natasha wait!" I hear Wanda scream for me, I give the boys a look telling them I'll meet them down there. I turned around just in time to catch my wife, "pleas be safe, both of us want you to come back to us." She whispers in my ear.

I pulled back confused until she placed my bad on her stomach, the emotions where coming to fast. "Your pregnant?" I asked, she nodded her head with a bright smile.

"I had Shuri test me if I was sick, turns out I'm a month and half pregnant." She explained to me, I gave her a big hug and a kiss. "We're going to be mothers." I said with joy.