Family gatherings

N/A: This chapter may look a bit weird in writing, mostly because the beginning is just them talking. So the structure is literally going to look like a drama theater book. Yk? Basically just imagine them sitting on the table Wanda magically fixed, and nothing else.

Third P.O.V.

Natasha: You had to come to Budapest, didn't you?

Yelena: I came here because I thought you wouldn't. But since you're here, what bullet does that?

Natasha: Not bullets. Arrows.

Yelena: Ah, right.

Natasha: If you didn't think I'd come here, why'd you send me this?

Yelena: You brought it back here?

Natasha: I'm not here trying to be your friend, but you need to tell me what that is.

Yelena: It's a synthetic gas. The counteragent to chemical subjugation. The gas immunizes the brain's neuropathways from external manipulation.

Natasha: Maybe in English next time?

Yelena: (SPEAKS RUSSIAN) It's an antidote to mind control.

Natasha: Real mature.

Yelena: (IN ENGLISH) Why don't you take it to one of your super-scientist friends? They can explain it to you. Tony Stark, maybe?

Wanda: Oh, yeah. This woman really doesn't like people being in her business

Yelena: let me guess, since your the girlfriend you get special privileges.

Natasha: yes she does, now back to the matters at hand. What you did was really stupid, what happened if it gotten to the wrong hands?

Yelena: Well, what was I supposed to do? You're the only superhero person that I know. That was the whole reason I sent it to you.

Yelena: I kept checking the news, expecting to see Captain America bringing down the Red Room.

(EXHALES SHARPLY)

Natasha: What? Taking down the Red Room? What are you talking about? It's been gone for years. Dreykov's dead. I killed him.

Yelena: You don't actually believe that, do you? You really do believe that.

Natasha: Dreykov's dead. It took almost destroying the entire city just to get to him.

Yelena: If you're so sure, then tell me what happened. Tell me exactly.

Natasha: We rigged bombs.

Yelena: Who's "we"?

Natasha: Clint Barton. Killing Dreykov was the final step in my defection to S.H.I.E.L.D.

Yelena: Simple as that?

Natasha: Yeah, sure, "simple." That's what I'd call imploding a five-story building and then shooting it out with the Hungarian Special Forces. Took 10 days in hiding before we could even get out of Budapest.

Yelena: And you checked the body? Confirmed the kill?

Natasha: There was no body left to check.

Yelena: You're forgetting Dreykov's daughter.

Before Natasha could defend herself, three women began to hear muffled footsteps. Both assassins made a beeline to the weapon closest, while Wanda put a a barricade around them.

The door was kicked opened and two widows walked through, they saw Wanda first and began to shoot their weapons. They underestimated the witches powers as she began to use her magic on them. Un-arming both of them.