New guy (19)

Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back, everything is different."- C.S. Lewis

We spend the time talking over everything and she let me cry, she comforted me in more ways anyone hasn't besides Mason.

Evelyn and Violet called to check up on me and so did Noah and Blake, Mason called a little while ago.

It was now time for bed. I dread this week. I don't know when or where or what time or anything that has to do with coleson.

It makes me anxious, Lana noticed.

"Everything will be alright," she said "You'll be alright.

She reassured me and I felt better already.

I wake up the next morning dreading today.

I get up and go to my closet to pick out an outfit and go to the bathroom, i wash my face and teeth.

Today I picked out a white crop top shirt with dark gray leggings and a light gray hoodie.

I left my hair wavy as usual and only put on mascara with lipgloss for today.

When I'm done with everything I go back into the room, Lana is awake and sitting up on her phone.

"Good morning Lana" i greet her, she turns around and smiles at me.

"Good morning sista" she says making me laugh, she smiles.

"Today mason is picking me up, Is that okay?" I ask her a worrier look on my face, she nods.

"Yes of course why wouldn't it be?" She says making my face go back to normal.

"Mason wants to be around my 24/7 just in case coleson shows up unexpectedly" i say and nods understandably.

"I agree with him on that" she says getting up from bed. "I'm going to get ready now" she says going into the closet.

I nod even though she can't see me "okay I'll make you breakfast and leave it at the table before I leave" i say making sure she heard me.

I go to the kitchen and make us our breakfast.

After that I wait for Mason to get here.

A few minutes later, I hear my phone go off and see it's Mason.

"I'm leaving, Mason is here!!" I yell out to Lana, I leave once I hear her says something back.

I walk out the door with my backpack on one shoulder, i smile as I see him through the window.

He waves at me while I walk towards his car, when I get in I lean over and give him a hug which he returns.

"Hey" he says pulling away but grabs my hand. I smile at his gesture.

"Hi" i say leaning back into my seat, he pulls out of the driveway and drives away.

"How are you this morning after yesterday" he asked glancing at me every once in a while.

"I'm just feeling very uneasy honestly," i say to him squeezing his hand three times "I'm just scared as to when he'll come back"

He squeezes my hand back "you'll be okay, I'm here for you and with you i promise" he says.

I nod agreeing with him, he pulls into the parking lot of the school and parks.

We get out, and go back to holding hands and walk into the school together.

I lean closer into him, I look around as we walk.

"It's okay Stell" Mason says, " I won't let him hurt you, never again" he says giving me some type of reassurance.

We walk to my locker where Evelyn is standing next to, along with Lana "Hey guys where's Violet?" I ask Evelyn.

"She's sick today but she might be here tomorrow depending on how she feels" she says and i nod.

Ryan, Noah, and Blake show up taking Mason away from me "I'll see you at lunch" Mason says giving me a hug "Be safe" he says into my ear.

I nod and let go, he leaves. Leaving me with Evelyn and Lana, i sigh "it's okay!" Evelyn says having a worried look on her face.

"Let's go to class ya?" Lana says changing the subject, i nod and we leave heading for class, lana on my left and Evelyn on my right.

I'm in the middle as we walk to first period together, once we get there we sit in the back of the classroom.

We're early so there isn't that many people around, we talk while we wait for class to start.

After about ten minutes the bell rings and students start rushing in and taking their seats.

The teacher walks in two minutes after "Good morning class! Today we have a new student"

My heart drops, the girls turn to look at me. Evelyn holds my hand.

A blonde tall boy comes in, his blue eyes still one of the most noticeable features on his face.

He smirks as he looks around the room and finds me staring at him, all the girls looking at him with heart eyes but if only they knew.

If only they knew who the real Cole is.

A/N:
Hiii guys I'm sorry I've haven't updated in a while, I've been busy with school but after may 26 I'll be updating more in the meantime it'll be slow updates!