Butterflies (27)

"MotherMotherEat me and give birth to me again

"Mother
Mother
Eat me and give birth to me again. This time around I'll make you proud"

We fell asleep crying and slept through the whole day and night, i did at least but eventually mom had to get up to go to a meeting.

"I don't want to go to school today" i tell my mom once she came in to wake me up.

"Okay hun, do you want breakfast?" She asks.

I shake my head no, "I'm not hungry" she sighs and leaves.

Closing the door on her way out, i turn to my side looking out my window.

I want to rot in my bed and never come out of this room.

I get up to at least change my outfit and into a new clean one.

I take off my hoodie and stare at myself in the mirror.

My stomach is so flat and you can see my ribs.

I didn't notice I spaced out until I hear my mom gasp.

"Stella..." she says a look of pure horror on her face "what have you been doing to yourself?"

I grab another hoodie, with no expression on my face as if this isn't something new to her.

"Nothing mom, I just haven't been hungry and so i lost a few pounds. No big deal" i say feeling a little self conscious.

"No big deal?? Sweetie you can see your bones, i don't know how I haven't noticed how much skinner you've gotten" she says coming into my room more.

I shrugged my shoulders "it's okay, it's not like I wanted you to notice" i say truthfully.

"I think you should say a therapist" she says, a part of me is scared.

A part of me feels relieved, another part feels like I'm finally gonna get some help.

But I also can't help but feel like maybe it won't work.

"... okay mom, whatever you want" i say no expression on my face.

I feel myself slowly giving up, "I'll set up an appointment with your old therapist" she says and walks out of the room.

I roll up my hoodie sleeves, the bandages still around my wrist. It's feels like it's been years since I was in the hospital but it's only been three weeks.

And in those three weeks everything has changed.

I feel... anger? I feel angry, how could this have happened?

Before I started to throw things around my room, there's a knock on my door.

"Go away mom!" I yell out, the knock happens again.

I get up to open it only to find coleson standing there.

Lately it seems like he's the only person who's truly been here for me since the accident.